Heavy Breaths!

Ashley's POV
I sat on my bed staring at my phone with tears filled in my eyes dropping one by one and thoughts flooded my head.
"Please call me", I kept mumbling under my breath. The thoughts of our moments together kept flashing back to me, I laid my head on a pillow beside me scrolling through my phone's messages to see all the texts he sent me, all those sweet words he would use to get to my head, "all those lies" I screamed squeezing my eyes letting all the tears trickle along my cheeks.
"Ashley please I am here for you just open up", I heard Kate knocking hard on the door.
I opened my eyes and stood on my feet slowly moving towards the door and I slowly turned the key and twisted the knob letting her in, without saying a word I wrapped my arms tightly around her letting an involuntry gasp to escape my lips.
"He.... ", I managed to say before bursting into more tears.
"shhh, Ash dont be like that i am sure there is a perfect explanation for anything that went down," Kate said stroking my head lightly to make me feel better or as i would say it slightly not fucked up
We sat on the floor and i told her everysingle detail from how it started with him and brenda to how it ended with him breaking my heart to tiny fragments.
"He is such an asshole! How could he?" I heard Kate say while i rest my head on her shoulders.
"Come on Ash, you are so much more than this please just dont cry," Kate said softly patting my back.
"I love him... i love him so bad it hurts in and out....but he chose her over me after everything we have been through," i manage to say out as the tears finally stopped flowing and i could see a see pained soul with mascara smeared all over her face in the mirror proving the sign of my defeat yet all i could think of was Brayan.
Kate firmly held my head to her chest giving me assurance of her protection.
"Remember when i'd come home after a long day of fighting with Jack and mom would hug me tight telling me how i shouldnt worry and then she would finally make me a special coffee?" She asked as she wiped the disaster on my face.
"Yh," i nodded now hiding my grief
"I know i cant replace mom nor can i be the guardian angel she was but i want you to know that i love you sis and you are all i have so just know that he can be an asshole but he didnt deserve an angel like you and i know you will find your prince charming, i promise,"
Without a second thought i hugged her letting all the tears i have held back flow and she rubbed my arms and for some reasons it felt so warm suddenly in my cold room.
"So... is that a no on the coffee," i said lifting my head from her shoulder chuckling a bit gaining my confidence back alittle.
"Well it means you are getting an extra special one," she said cupping my cheeks and she finally stood up to head to the kitchen.
After a while she came back with two cups and handed one to me. It felt so good having kate always by my side when i needed her so much.
I hurridly drank mine all up letting a burp follow after.
"Em..Ash, i wanted to tell you that em.. well i have a buisness trip tomorrow and well its one of my long gone months trip," she said trying to avoid my gaze.
I stood up folding my arms and looking up to her with my "ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS" look
"Come on Ash dont give me that look you didnt even hear the surprise,"
"Oh really what may that be," i sarcastically said rolling my eyes
"So i got you a baby sitter for a couple of weeks and i'll send you whatever you need for shopping and i'll ask eve to....," she began blabbing until i cut her off with a sigh.
"Why in the hell do you think i need a babysitter," i asked obviously disappointed.
"Yes you do young lady, a babysitter i know it might not be what you want but believe me it is what you need," she said
"Oh come on, i am almost an adult, i am seventeen going to eighteen in a nine freakin months,"
"Ash trust me besides i dont want you to be alone especially now that you are going through this,"
"But......," i tried to answer
"No Ashley Hermet Jackson! No buts you will have her and be on your best behaviour too..ok?" She said acting like the boss she was.
Kate is the CEO of KJ'S designs and for a person whose sister found and owns a makeup and styling empire. I am not the most stylish person in the school.
"So promise me," she said giving me the puppy eyes.
"Ok Miss KJ but i am not promising more than having her," i aaid chuckling.
"Yh yh, now go to bed you have a long day tomorrow including the shoot if you are still up for it," she quickly smirked at me after her achievement of making me promise her.
"Good night, Miss KJ..... oh yh and i love you," i said laying my head on the pillow to face the celling and finally flicked off the lights.