Tear drops

Sleep was not really what i had with every single moment i had with Brayan just flashing through my mind i know Kate had me go through that talk with her but only i know how it burns inside to think that all the giggles, small arguments, family making plans, and adventures we had would lead to this fucked up moment
I would turn, lay on my back, lay on my tummy but nothing worked. I didnt really know whether i still wanted him back or i wanted to remove everything i had with him out of my head. I knew i loved him so very much, but i also knew what we had was pretty much over and no matter how much i tried to deny it, it was real
"Drrrrrr" my alarm rang and i knew it was morning already and i had to get my ass off the bed and get ready for my shoot.
After a whole lot of scrubbing in the bathroom and randomly picking out clothes i went downstairs and found kate setting the dinning table and the sweet aroma of blue berry pancakes hit my nostrils and i knew all i wanted to do was to stuff them down my throat.
"Morning Ash," Kate said waving at me. "I made breakfast come on down,"
"You dont have to tell me twice," i hurridly went downstairs giggling.
After stuffing about eight pancakes and two glasses of orange juice i was finally satisfied.
"I cant believe how you always stuff your face with food and dont get fat," she said getting up to clear the table
"Yh yh even though i really wanna be chubby," i said trying to add alittle sarcasm to the act.
    After a few dishes Kate got the new line file and explained how my shoot was to go and my whole shedule for the day.
    Ever since Kate found KJ'S designs she made sure i did some work too how? By making me what she would say her boss ass model when its actually head model for every ad shoot so today was one of those days that was my turn to work my ass off too.
    "Ash, i called the babysitter and she is going to meet you during the shoot and since you dont like me calling her your babysitter she is your PA till i get back..ok?" She said as she held my hand and gave a quick chuckle.
      "Okkkk...but are you coming for the shoot," i ask curious about the time she was leaving and if we could have a few moments before she leaves me for months.
        "Oh yh about that i might not make it cause i have lots of stuff to clear up and my flight is in two hours time and i am still not ready i literally wont have time," she uttered trying to back away from me.
          "Ok sis but you promise to call," i said placing my palm forward.
          "Promise," she finally answered placing her palm on mine.
         "Bye Ash i hope you like your new PA,"
         I slowly turned and walked away finally slamming the kitchen door.
        "Yh i hope i do," i mumbled under my breath.