CHAPTER 2

'Hyuna - Hows this?'

Y/N pov:
It had been a month since the fansign and I was still thinking about the way Jungkook looked at me.

I mean I wasnt going to see him again so it didnt mean anything?

Right?

I snapped away from the thought and looked at my phone to see that BTS had just done an interview about their most recent concert and fansign.

It was live on VLive.

I clicked on the notification and watched.

"So boys, has anyone caught your eye recently?" the lady asked them.
The boys all shot their eyes towards Jungkook and began to giggle.

"I guess you have Jungkook?" asked the lady.

My stomach began to curdle. I knew that look meant nothing, I thought to myself.

"Well" Jungkook coughed and began taking the mic from the lady.

"We did a fansign last month in LA and of course all Army is beautiful and I love them all but their was this one girl that really caught my eye"

Jimin interupted him.

"He couldnt stop looking at her" he giggled, behind Namjoons back.
I narrowed my eyes while taking a gulp of my orange juice.

"Although she was clumsy and spilt her water on me, she was truly beautiful"
As I heard those words I choked and spat my orange juice out.

"Holy shit, youre kidding me, nonono"
I thought wiping my mouth watching my phone with wide eyes.

"And what was her name?" asked the lady.

"I know her face but I dont know her name"
(im sorry but i had to)

"I did leave a little note in her album when we were at the fansign though so" said Jungkook with the biggest smirk on his face as he winked at the camera.
I lashed my phone on the bed and took my Love Yourself album off of my tv stand. Opening it up a little bit of paper fell out with a number on it.

"H O L Y J E S U S" I said with my mouth open.

I shot towards my phone again and typed the number into my phone and rang it to check if my lind was playing tricks on me.

It rang a few times before a familiar voice answered.

"Ahhh finally, you found it doll" he said with a radpy voice as though he'd been sleeping.

I quickly ended the call and fell back onto my bed in disbelief.

Jungkook... am i dreaming?! I asked myself before covering my face and bursting into giggles.