CHAPTER 4

'Come Around - Darci'

Y/N pov:
Id just got home from dance practice. I ran upstairs and took a shower.
The cold water felt so nice on my skin after practice.

I then heard a notification come through my phone. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel around me and got my phone.

Jungkook: Y/N I need you.
Y/N: Kooki, I think mean you need to see me xD
Jungkook: No Y/N, I need you.

I was taken back by what he said and I smirked. Texting him back I felt myself getting wet so i squeezed my thighs together.

Y/N: How bad do you need me Jungkook..

A few minutes after sending that text I heard my doorbell. I heard my mum shout me.

"Y/N someone by the name of Jon?"

I shot up and ran downstairs.

"Hello Y/N, Mr Jeon has asked me to tale you to his hotel. Please get ready and be down within 10 minutes." said Jon and then he walked back to his car.

Holy shit.. going to his hotel... shit.

I ran upstairs before my mum could ask questions and flung my wardrobe doors open. I picked out some lingerie to wear and an outfit for over the top.

 I picked out some lingerie to wear and an outfit for over the top

I then ran downstairs to Jons car, shouting bye to my mum

*TIME SKIP*
8:45pm
We arrived at the hotel where Jungkook and the boys were staying.

Jungkook told me that he had a seperate hotel room, to himself for personal space. I walked into the hotel with Jon.

The lady at the front desk stood up and was about to say something when Jon said "Shes here with Mr Jeon, its okay Melanie." he smiled and winked at her.

"Jon, do lots of girls come to see Mr Jeon in his hotel. Is that why she went to ask me who I was here to see?" I felt my chest get a little heavy.

Jheeze, I think I was starting to kind of fall for Jungkook and that was seriously scary.

"Miss Y/N, you are the first girl MR Jeon has really took an interest to, of course there have been other girls, but nothing ever serious. Youre a special one I believe."

My heart began to beat a little quicker hoping that Jungkook was falling for me too. I smiled at Jon. As I got to Jungkooks room Jon left me and as I was about to knock I heard a female voice from inside the room. I listened and heard them laughing.

I cant believe I fell for this.

And just at that moment I saw Jimin walk through the hallway.

Two can play at your game Jungkook.
I looked at Jimin as he looked me up and down and bit his bottom lip. I walked towards him and slammed my lips onto his and before I knew it he'd picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and pushed me against the wall.

He latched onto my neck leaving sloppy kisses while a few moans left my lips, I felt him grow hard as we moved with the kisses.

Suddenly I heard a door being lashed open, I looked to see Jungkook stood there with an angry look in his eyes.

"I'll speak to you tomorrow Mom, ive got some business to attend to." Says Jungkook hanging up the phone.

Shit.. the woman I heard was his mom?! Im so stupid...

I looked at him and smirked while a moan left my lips again while Jimin continued to suck on my neck.

I then looked down to see the big bulge in his pants, I licked and then bit my bottom lip and cough.

Jimin stopped and put me down looking at Jungkook.

"Leave. Now Jimin." he said shooting an angry glare at Jimin.

He backed off with his hands up and walked back towards his room and winked at me, making me look down at the floor.

Why did I do that? Fuck.

I then felt Jungkooks eyes on me. He walked over to me and pushed my chin up so I was looking at him. His eyes were full of anger and lust. They were like daggers.

"Inside. Now." he spat.

okay so shit is about to go down okay... i had to change this so many times because i didnt know what to do so ive kinda deleted a part and im saving it for later on in the ff. <3