Chapter 1

Nashi's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*
I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. Groaning, I attempted to shut my alarm off without opening my eyes. After I slowly gain full consciousness, a flame engulfed fist made its way to the very loud alarm clock.

Once it was successfully blown to bits, I sit up and try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I stumbled out of bed, trying my hardest to get to the bathroom without incident.

Finally in the bathroom, I grab the sink basin in an futile attempt to keep myself balanced. The party last night was crazy. Who knew that hangovers would be so bad. After closing my bathroom door and stripping off my clothes, I got in a boiling hot shower.

The heat soothed my aching muscles and eased my pounding headache. After failing miserably at shaving my legs, I washed my hair and got out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around my chest, I tried desperately to brush out my hair. Realizing that what I'm trying to do is impossible, I just try to pat the water out with a towel.

Once I get out of the bathroom, snag the first things I see in my closet.

(A/N I don't know how to say it without the writing seem cheap so I'm just going to say she has the pants of Natsu without the waistcoat and a black tank top, with a pair gladiator sandals. Also she has a scarf exactly like Natsu's)

Running down stairs as fast as I can, I smell the heavenly scent of my mother's cooking. My feet having a mind of their own, pick up the pace. Tripping, I fell face first onto the tile of the kitchen. Getting back up as fast as I can, I take a seat at the island.

"Good morning, Nashi" my mom, Layla Ashley, greeted me, smiling her warm smile. "Morning, mom" I replied, returning a smile. "I'll have to work with my editor today so I won't be home when you get back. Remember, please do not start a fight again today." She pleaded. "No promises" I giggled, grabbing a pancake. Stuffing the entire thing in my mouth at once, I heard my mom sigh.

I finished eating my breakfast quickly and started grabbing my books for school. Half of the books I had never actually even opened. The only class I excelled at or even payed attention in was magic guilds. My favorite guild is Fairy Tail. The destructive nature of it is perfect for me. It's my dream to join.

Apparently my mom used to be a member of a guild. She never tells me which one though. It's quite annoying actually. She tells me stories of all these incredible adventures but mentions no specific names or titles. She told me she met my father there but won't go into anymore detail. She says he's a dense and idiotic but at the same time lovable and funny. He was always this big mystery in my life. So intriguing but my information was so sparse.

The sound of the bus snapped me out of my thoughts. Swinging my backpack over my shoulder, I run out of the house. "Bye mom!" I call back behind me as I leave.

I jump on the bus just as It was about to leave to the next house. Bouncing off the sides of the seats as I made my way to the back of the bus. I slid into my normal spot and just wait for my friends to get on. Sadly before my friends get on, there is the 'bullies'. They try to destroy my hopes of a family, but they can't seem to find a good way under my skin. Sure they are annoying and sometimes get me sent to the principals office for giving someone a bloody nose but they just can't seem to get it right.

The jerks them selves got on shortly after I did. Roman, and his entourage . Smirking mischievously, they sat a couple seats in front of me, talking unnecessarily loud to make sure I heard them. 'I heard her father hated her so much he just left' one of them said, my fist clenching slightly at the comment. 'I bet dad couldn't stand the sight of her ugly face and decided he couldn't be involved with such a disappointment' I was about to bust one of their teeth out when my friend, Ava, put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I smiled at her gratefully and we talked the whole way to school.