Epilogue

"you! Manik Monkey Malhotra! I'm going to kill you" I shouted as I ran holding by lehenga.

Lehenga? Why?

Because it was my Haldi

And this monkey decided to play a little prank on me!

By stealing my chunni

I ran behind him towards the garden of Malhotra mansion.

Wondering what I'm doing here when I'm supposed to be at my house?

I'll tell you. It was Mr. Monkey Malhotra's request or we can say order that we are going to do all the rituals together whether it was of mehendi or sangeet or haldi.

Crazy guy! I tell you!

Other wise who steals his soon to be brides chunni makes her run behind him.

Who would say that we are going to be husband and wife in less than 24 hrs if they see us fighting like Tom and Jerry?

"Manik give my chunni na" I said annoyed when I said him standing near a tree with a smirk on his face.

He came closer to me and pulled me closer with the help me my chunni tying it around his waist.

"Manik! Kya kar rahe ho" I stammered due to proximity.

I leaned towards me making me close my eyes in anticipation.

On not feeling anything, I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with a smirk on his lips. With his eyes he gestured me to look down.

I looked down to see him, holding a bowl of haldi in his hands, making me shocked to the core.

"manik yeh kyu laaye ho" I whisper-yelled with my eyes wide open.

"Ms. Buddhu Murty!" he said slightly head. "Haldi hai toh lagane ke liye laaya hoon"

"no! You can't do this. That's not the ritual, only married ladies are supposed to apply that" I panicked.

"you know there's a saying 'everything is fair in love and war' "

"no Manik! You're not gonna...." I said as he took some haldi in his hand placing the bowl back.

"Manik please don't touch me! Mujhe haath mat lagana"

But instead of applying it on my face he applied it on his cheeks.

Is his top floor okay? 🙄🤕

Placing his both the hands on my waist he pulled me closer with a smirk on his face.

I raised my eyes asking "what?"

But instead of replying he leaned closer to me rubbing his cheeks against mine applying haldi on my cheeks too. While I stood there surrendered under his touch.

Damn!

He tricked me!

As I realised, I pushed him back but it was of no use as we were tied. Sigh...

He always has a back up.

"don't try when you know you can't!" he said making me glare at him.

"you know paanch saal pehle jab tumhara haath pakadha tha na! Tab tumhare saath saath tumhari harr chees par pehla right mera ho gaya tha" he said making me blush.

"Aur aaj tumhara itna important din! Tumhari haldi! How I could I let anyone take that right from me"

--------------------------