How we met

So my brother girlfriend brother invited my brother to their church so he went and after 3 years he took us. So I was just looking around and I see this fine ahh boy so I didn't do anything into a few months later. I asked his sister how old was he and she said 18 and I walked off saying he is cute then my brother heard about it and he said something one day after church. He said Nakashi ain't he cute and Deward heard it and he was like wht and then my brother said she said you cute and he looked at me and smile then walked off because he knew my age. So another boy was like Nakashi wanna me to put you on and I was laughing like nothing was wrong but Deward was gone. So after that he never spoke to me, look at me, just nothing. But one day he said something but I didn't say nothing back because we never talked but he was like you heard me so I looked back let HUH, WHT, ME. And he was like girl I'm done annoying you wht is your number so I can tell you something. When he said that my heart drop to my ahh but I gave it to him but he didn't say anything into like 3, 4 weeks later.
Deward: hey Nakashi
Me: wassup
Deward: wydd
Me: nhunn thinking bout yhuu frfr
Deward: aww imu
Me: yhuu know yhuu texting Nakashi right??
Deward: yeaa
Me: aww imu2 wait did my brother put yhuu up to dis
Deward: no y yhuu say tht
Me: bc I'm 14 n yhuu 18 fn b 19 n yhuu never talked to mhee n yhuu always blocked mhee
Deward: bc i never wanted ur brother to say shii to mhee
Me: oh but wht yhuu needed to tell mhee
Deward: tht yhuu fine asf n yhuu need to b minds