6 |Questions|

A few moments of awkward silence went by.

As Jungkook was preparing the ink and needle, Chaeyoung glanced around awkwardly, observing the office that clearly was planned well.

Having such a well structured office, especially coming from Jungkook, was totally unexpected.

But just to make sure, Chaeyoung wanted to ask one thing.

"Who designed this office?" Chaeyoung knew it was a stupid question among the many questions she would ask during this tattoo session. Well, come to think of it, Chaeyoung was beginning to feel nervous. Starting any question for a distraction was what she thought was the best choice at this point.

"Me." Jungkook paused to turn around. He caught Chaeyoung still looking away, now viewing the photos on his desk. Jungkook momentarily paused to view her side profile, before shrugging his shoulders to continue his preparation.

Her face looks nice from the side, I guess.

"My cousin taught me some skills for interior decorating. And it's actually quite interesting." Jungkook admitted. Most people would assume that interior decorating was a feminine type field, and it was held responsible for women since they had 'better taste'. However, Jungkook thought that he could be just as creative. If he can draw tattoo designs, designing an office couldn't be that hard.

And it wasn't.

"Yeah I know." Chaeyoung smiled, "my sister is an interior decorator"
Jungkook nodded his head, now having the curiosity swell upon.

So...what questions were they both going to ask?

Only the real talking was going to happen, when the actual tattoo session began.