9 |Come Over|

"JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN!!!!" Jin's voice was frantic, as he paced around the room. He made sure to not yell too loud, afraid that Junsu would cry. 

It had been too long for a baby from not eating any food, and it was any moment that Junsu would probably start to cry. He wasn't a young adult who could probably avoid eating a meal for 8 hours. From Jin's assumption, he assumed that a 6 month probably would've drank milk or something maybe twice within the past 8 hours. 

But he wasn't sure 100%

"Whats up?" jimin spoke, his tone somehow relaxing Jin for a few seconds.

"I need you to come over. I don't know how to feed Junsu."

"Holy shit. So your cousin ACTUALLY left you with the baby? Wasn't he joking around? The baby is cute by the way." Jimin's burst of laughter didn't help at all. That put a huge frown on Jin's face, not finding any of this entertaining. 

"THAT'S NOT SOMETHING I CAN WORRY ABOUT." Jin hissed quietly, his chest feeling constricted. Junsu will cry soon. He had to cry soon.

Wasn't he hungry?

"Okay relax."

"You CANNOT tell me to relax. Eunha told me to chill. Yoo Jung told me to chill. How can I chill man? Just come over!"

"Okay, I can come over for moral support. But I don't have a clue to feed a baby too." jimin didn't seem to feel guilty about that. Of course, because Junsu wasn't jimin's responsibility. Jin wanted to curse that very moment for not having a useful friend.

Jin never signed up for this!

"Can't you ask your mom or something?" Jin pleaded.

"Didn't you forget both of our parents are abroad for some business meeting. Both of our parents are terrible at responding to phone calls and texts." 

Jesus fucking christ...why did everyone have to be in business meetings right now. The whole world was against him and wanted him to suffer huh?

"Damn it...how about...HOW ABOUT YOU CALL CHAEYOUNG!?"

"I can't do that."

"Why not??"

"I broke up with her remember??"

"So??" Jin didn't see the problem in that.

"Sure,  me and Chae don't hate each other now. But we need space for a bit. IT's just, weird to act like nothing has happened between us. It's only been a few days since we broke up."

"You know i'm desper--" and the wails began.

Jin's heart dropped.

"Fuck..." Jin panicked like no other.

"What's wrong?"

"Junsu's crying. Junsu's CRYING HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!"

"Okay um...maybe carry him and... I don't know. Carry him and see what happens." This wasn't a time for trial and error. Jin needed to know what to do exactly!

 He didn't realize how stupid Jimin sounded. But he couldn't blame Jimin, since it didn't even cross Jin's mind to actually go towards Junsu to comfort.

"I'M BEGGING YOU JIMIN. PLEASE CALL CHAE."

"I'll give you her number. You call her. But I'll come over today. I'll be there in about 25 minutes."

"Thanks man." 

----

A/N - Yes we're getting more of Jin and Jimin right now. But it's all about leading towards the main plot :)