1

Waking up early on Saturday wasnt my thing since going school the entire week is stressing. But as mom yelled through the house i recalled being asked to attend an interview.

My mom is a business analyst while my dad is a lawyer. They were always away, they left alot of money but i am 17, i want to provide for myself. We moved here a year ago. The neighborhood is quiet and everybody knows everybody.

I rolled over to my phone and sighed as i read the message that was sent by my boyfriend. 'Hey.....Jess i dont think this will work out I'm sorry'. He is one of the hottest guys at school so when he started checking my out i was like what the heck. So it doesnt matter.

"Jessica Parker get your ass down here in 30 mins or you can forget about your interview." Knowing my mom and her threats i dashed in the bathroom brushing my teeth and taking a shower. After all this i wasnt feeling make up so i threw my brown lengthy hair in a up do bun. From my closet i picked out a black pencil skirt, a plain short sleeved bloused and a pair of high heeled shoes.

As i made my way downstairs the scent of eggs and bacon hit my nostrils. As i entered i was greeted with my coffee well done with milk and sugar. I smiled at mom and thanked her. At the table we spoke about random things since she will be out of town until the end of this month and well mom is leaving in a few days.

Mom volunteered to drop me off at Mr Coly's house. We finished eating and rapped up our girl talk. As i got in mom's car she was making jokes about my dressing. Seeing that we were close to our destination we stopped the joking. "Dang, this is a fucking palace"
"Lil girl...language" Holy shit i was thinking out loud again. I told mom she could go since i have to atleast show responsibility.

As i arrived at the door. I pushed the door bell button. Someone on the microphone said "Good morning welcome to the Coly's residence. What is your name and how may i assist you?"
"Ummm....I'm Jessica Parker and i am here for the interview that was supposed to be set up by Mr Coly himself for the babysitting job."

Waiting for an answer i stared around. Omg this is literally a freaky palace. I was so distracted by this beautiful view that i was startle when i turned around and saw Mr Coly greeting me.

"Omg i am so sorry Mr Coly.......(exhale) i just admire your home it is quite a view" i was so embarassed to be screaming. After viewing the landscape i turned around i bumped into Mr. Coly in a black tee and sweatpants.

"Um....its fine. Call me Lucas and thanks it means alot coming from you. Why dont u come on inside so you can meet my wife and daughter." As we walked in he started showing me the different rooms of the house. Then we came to the living room where i met his wife Kathryn Coly who has long black hair which was curled at the moment. She was wearing gym clothes which indicated that they also had a gym room. She was beautiful. She had hazel eyes with long lashes. Her skin was tanned and as she greeted me with a smile i saw her smiley piercing. I then met Linzy Coly. Beautiful 6 years old with black curly hair. She was in bathing suit which also indicated to me there was also a pool on this property. She had brown eyes with medium length lashes.

After the introduction and tour, Mr Coly.....i mean Lucas took me to the kitchen. He offered a beverage which i refused since i wanted to get through this right away.

"Well Ms Parker since you seem to be in such a hurry let's begin. Why do you want this job?
What's your age? Do you have any experience with children?"
"Call me Jess or Jessy. I want this job because i am old enough to show responsibility and i like having my own stuff. I am 17 years of age. Not really but i love kids. In the future i would like to become a a pediatrician" i answered truthfully.
"Well umm....thats good. Can you begin Monday"
"Yes but it will have to be in the afternoon since i attend the Allen's Technical High." On his face was an expression i was scared of.
"No prob. Btw are you a virgin?"

The question left me discombobulated. I was trying to convince myself that question didnt happen. "Excuse me?"
"Ummm....nothing nevermind. Are you ready to go or do you want to stay until your mom gets here?"    " I think i should leave. Tell Mrs Coly bye for me and do the same for your daughter. Have a wonderful day. Thanks for the job. Umm Lucas i meant to ask, what made you consider me for the job"
"Thank you and same to you. Well why dont you find out Monday afternoon when you get here. Say hi to your mom." Those were his words as he was scratching the back of his head.

As soon as i went home i ran to take a shower. Trying to clear the image of Lucas in my head. Damn he was so sexy in his tee. When he smiled omg, i bet the sun was jealous because his smile had the ability to light up a dark room. After taking the shower i went to bed. I had no appetite and most definitely didnt want mom asking how i feel about the job. I said my prayer like i normally do, set my alarm and ofcourse i sorted the things i would need in the morning. Good night stars. Good night moon. Good night Lucas.