1

diana
"we cannot go to disneyland with two 4 year olds and a 6 month pregnant lady." my brother exclaims. i laugh.
"i'm fine." i say.
"your 6 months pregnant! you can't do anything." he says.
"i can ride some rides with the boys. i'll be fine cj." i say to him. he sighs.
"worst case scenario, she sits at one of the restaurants and eats." amber says with a shrug.
"i can ride a few rides. i'll be fine." i say again.
"arent Jack and Jack gonna be there?" lana, cj's girlfriend says. i shrug.
"he doesn't know about he boys anyways." cj says
"he knows i was pregnant when we broke up, he just doesn't know that it was twins." i say.
"he's still a douche for leaving you alone when you were pregnant. regardless if you were having twins or not." lana says with a shrug.
"they were taking off, i don't blame him for leaving when he did." i say and shrug.
"it was a mutual break up. not like he was cheating or anything." i say.
"you guys were together for a year. you broke up. then he got with madison for 2 years. yea, he wasn't cheating." amber says and rolls her eyes.
"your just salty because you had to break up with johnson." cj says.
"no. she didn't have to break up with johnson, she thought that's what i wanted but i didn't care." i say.
"yea but you made me break up with ty when you and carson broke up." she tells me.
"yea because ty was a douche. i know what's best for you." i say.
"you seem to have a thing with getting pregnant and then broken up with after you find out." cj says. i throw a pillow at him.
"carson was different. he was a low life drunk who wasn't good with kids but insisted on having one with me." i say.
"he really wasn't good with kids. the boy hated him." lana says. i nod.
"well hopefully angel isn't anything like him." cj says. i nod and rub my belly.
"does he wanna be in her life?" lana asks. i shake my head.
"nope. i won't let him." i say. she nods
"good for you." she says. i smile.
"great. enough about this sappy shit. tickets. we need to get those." cj says. we all agree.
"mom. ty tooked my dinosaur." luca says, standing at the top of the stairs. i sigh and stand up, pulling my shirt down.
"momma to the rescue." cj says. i laugh and walk to the stairs and make my way up them. luca walks into their room with me trailing behind him.
"ty. give luca his dinosaur back." i say, sitting down on his bed.
"nooooo." ty groans, throwing his head back.
"tyson." i say.
"momma!" he exclaims and starts to cry. i sigh and get up, walking to them.
"well just put the dinosaurs away and take a nap, how about that?" i ask, picking up the dinosaurs and setting them back in the bin. they both start to cry now.
"what's going on?" i hear cj ask. i turn around and see him standing at the entrance of the room.
"ty..tooked...my..dino..saur." luca says in between sobs.
"no i didn't!" ty exclaims. cj and i look at each other.
"ty, give luca his dinosaur back." cj says.
"no. they're gonna take a nap." i say.
"no!" both of the exclaim and cry some more.
"ok so then give luca his dinosaur back." cj tells ty. ty pouts but hands luca the dinosaur.
"what do you say?" cj asks luca.
"thank you." luca says to ty. ty pouts and turns around, crossing his arms in front of his chest. i roll my eyes and step over the bin of dinosaurs. cj and i walk out of they're room.
"i don't need you to help me parent my kids." i say to cj as i walk down the stairs
"they don't have that male figure di-"
"they don't need a male figure. i'm perfectly fine raising them by myself." i say.
"diana. i'm just helping. your pregnant, it the least i can do." he says.
"i'm fine cj. really." i say, looking at him. he nods. we walk back into the living room and sit down. cj gets on my laptop and purchases the tickets.
"guess we're going to disneyland tomorrow." lana says with a laugh. i nod with a smile.
"and possibly running into Jack." amber says.
"we won't." i say with an eye roll. but secretly, i hope we do.