Travis has what!? - Dare #1

Dare by: FairyTaillover2006
'*thinking* I KNOW! I DARE SOMEONE TO DYE TRAVIS' HAIR PINK! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO!'

Zanna: This is mean to Papa though..

Zara: Yeah, and Daddy will get mad at us!

Teresa: Fine, if you guys are gonna be pussy cats, then I'll do it! *grabs pink hair dye and runs towards Travis and Zane's bedroom* *sneaks in and pours pink hair dye on Travis' hair while he's showering* *runs out before someone notices her* Done!

Zara: You're in so much trouble..

Zanna: He's gonna yell in 3... 2... 1... Yelling time

Travis: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

~few minutes later after calling down Travis~

Travis: Who. Did. It? *glares at the kids besides Terry before stopping at Teresa*

Teresa: What?

Travis: You did it, didn't you?

Teresa: and if I did, what are you gonna do?

Travis: I'm gonna ground your a—

Zane: Travis! *runs up to him and kisses him* You have pink hair!! *eyes sparkling*

Travis: You like it? *confused*

Zane: Yeah! I do! I've always liked the color pink!

Travis: *smirks* Wanna play with it, in bed?~

Zane: You know it~ *gets carried by Zane in their bedroom*

Zanna and Zara: They really need to get a room which they did but they don't need to flirt when we're around...

Zanna: Bye guys. Hope that was the thing you were looking fo— *gets interrupted by a moan and shuts the camera off*