Blackberry, Come Home,

Authors Note: this will be very sad and angsty, you have been warned. Get your tissues. :(
-
"Stay here while I look for your father, ok, sweetie?" Blackberry patted the top of Onion Cookie's head. Onion held her favorite stuff toy close to her chest.
"W-when will you be back, mommy?" Onion looked up at her mother, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.
"Soon, I promise." Blackberry smiled, and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek. "But please, it is too dangerous out there, so stay here, or you'll get hurt." She smiled at her daughter one last time before she exited the room and back to the outside world. A lit candle lantern and a large, sharp, butchers knife in hand.
-
"Adventurer? Adventurer?" Blackberry called as she looked east, west, north, and south. Nothing. The sky was now a dark, empty blue. Not even one singular star in the sky. It was cold, cryptic, silent. She called again. "Honey, are you there? It's me, Blackberry."
'He couldn't of gone to far hopefully, he knows he has a wife AND a child.' Blackberry thought to herself as she roamed the area.
She heard the snap of a twig just inches behind her, causing her to jump. She sighed in relief as she turned around, noticing the back of Adventurer Cookies fluffy blonde hair.
But...something seemed, off...
"Oh, Adventurer sweetie! There you are! I've been looking all over! It's time to go home, Onion is waiti—"
Blackberry's words were cut off as Adventurer Cookie turned around. His eyes were now yellow jellies, his skin pale, some magenta liquid falling from his mouth. His clothes were ripped and frayed. Blackberry stared as she shook in fear, dropping her candle and knife; the flame coming from the candle extinguished.
"Adven—" Blackberry choked from her sobs. The air felt heavier, and it was getting hard to breathe. Salty tears streamed down her cheeks. Her heart beating fast like Kiwi Biker's motorcycle.
Before she knew it, Blackberry saw a deep tan flash come towards her. She felt a sudden sharp pain on her arm; like it was bitten. She tried to let out a scream, but nothing came out. Everything became blurry, then pitch black.
-
Onion Cookie was getting impatient. And tired. Her eyes felt heavy.
"One nap wouldn't hurt." She said to herself.
So toke a nap she did.
-
When Onion awoke, she woke up to a knock on the door. "Maybe it's mommy!" She thought as she instantly rose from the bed, racing towards the door to answer it.
When she opened the door she was not in fact greeted back her mom, but by Pistachio Cookie, who was usually appearing always stern, but for some reason, she looked rather, sad.
"Onion sweetie, my dear." Pistachio Cookie kneeled down to Onion's level, staring at her straight in the eye. 'Oh man, the things I'd do to not tell her the news.' Pistachio thought to herself as she toke her helmet off, bringing it to her chest.
"Onion, I regret to inform you that," she toke a deep breath, wiping a tear from her eye. "Onion, your mother, Blackberry, and your father, Adventurer, became jellywalkers just last night. We had no choice but to...we had to...kill them off. I'm so so sorry my love. But they were a grave danger."
Onion was silent for a long moment. She could feel her heart shatter as she realized, her beloved parents weren't coming home. Soon she just straight out start to bawl.
Pistachio wrapped her arms around the crying Onion Cookie and held her to a tight hug. "I'm so sorry sweetie." She really was sorry. Her heart was broken as well.
She wouldn't let go of the child. She couldn't. She was her only comfort.
As Onion clung to her chest, Pistachio looked up at the early morning sky. Only a few clouds in the air. She toke a deep breath.
"Blackberry, please, Blackberry please come home."
-
END.
-
-
-
So if you didn't get it, Blackberry went to search for Adventurer at night. Adventurer had turned into a 'jellywalker' which, supposedly, in CookieWars is like a zombie disease I guess. He bit Blackberry and turned her into a jellywalker also.
Since the jellywalkers are dangerous, Pistachio and Knight had to kill them. And in the morning Pistachio had to tell Onion about their death.
Told ya it'd be sad.