Snow White's Imperfection

She kept running, holding her tattered dress up to run even faster. Once she knew was far away from the corrupted huntsman, she stopped. Her stomach rumbled. How was she going to find food? Or water at the matter? She couldn't go back for the castle when she wanted her killed for looking beautiful. As if all that mattered! Snow White pulled out a shard of enhanced mirror. For it had gone mad itself, answering the same question over and over again. 'Whose the fairest of them all?'

"Mirror,Mirror in my hand, take me to a place of safe land." She spoke sweetly to the shard.

"Snow White! White Snow! Fairest is she! Fairest is the White Snow! Snow! Snow!" the mirror cried out. She sighed, and slammed the mirror against a fallen tree, then picked up the sharpest one.

"Damn you to hell,then."

And anyone else who shall cross the path of me.

Snow white climbed a tree and crouched low and waited. Finally, she saw him.

The huntsman.

The only thing she could feel is the raging hunger that boiled inside of her. She jumped down from the tree, and onto the huntsman. She stabbed the glass shard into his throat, the huntsman making a gargle sound when he died. She looked at him hungrily, her stomach rumbling from beneath her corset. With the shard, she cut him open, and ate his entrails.

She licked her red lips, stained by blood, and spoke. "Not bad."

Snow White skipped happily into the woods, excited of her new found imperfection.

Cannibalism.