Elsa and Anna The Serial Killing Duo Part One

Hans noticed the odd snowflake-like smudge on his wrist. He brushed it off, thinking that he had brushed into some coal. After Anna had introduced him to Elsa, the mark appeared. Elsa had been willing to hand over her sister, which he thought was stupid, especially for a Queen.

"Hans!" Anna sang. He rolled his eyes and faked a smile. She came running to him, bouncing up and down.

"I want you to see something! Come on!" She grabbed his arm and pushed him down halls. Most of them were closed, some never touched since the death of there parents.

Anna came to a stop. "Well, since you met my sister.....You HAVE to meet my parents!" Hans was confused. He was dragged into the room to face a huge painting of the former King and Queen. They were both dressed casual, Elsa and Anna standing along with them. He saw it again, both on the Queen and King.

That snowflake. Hans laughed. He had seeing things.

"Mom, Dad, this is Hans. I'm gonna marry him! Isn't that great!" Hans turned around to find Ana holding up a skeleton out of a box. His eyes went wide, and he dropped.

"Hans, what's wrong?"

"There dead!"

She laughed. "Of course there dead, silly. We killed them. You've gotta die now since you know my secret.

"Why Anna?"

"You were going to marry me to get the throne from my sister. You lied about liking me. Olaf told me. He never lies. That's why he gave you that mark."

"How did yo-

"Elsa! Elsa I'm ready!" she smiled hugely, flashing off her insanity. Anna was insane. Corrupted by the death, um excuse me, murder, of her parents. Hans grew cold and his skin started to freeze. The room lightly began to snow as singing engulfed the room. Shards of snow seeped into his skin and he started to bleed and scream violently.

One name tops high on the list tonight,

Hans name is to be seen

A kingdom of desolation,

And it looks like, I'm the queen

Your screams empower me like this swirling storm inside.

Won't keep it in, heaven knows i'd die.

I'll let them, just let them see,

The two insane people we were destined to be

Conceal dont feel, dont let them know

Well now they will know!

Let em go

Let em go

Wont hold this feeling anymore

Let em go

Let em go

Dont turn away or slam the door

I dont care

What there going to say

Let the blood flow on

It's sight never bothered me anyway.

Elsa clenched her fists, and was engulfed in snow. He screamed louder, not paying attenion to Elsa's song. The snow rose higher, Anna's laughter grew louder, and the life of Hans seemed to grow quieter
 as he died. Blood carpted the floors, and sprayed around the room.

Hans was dead.