Who?

I don't own any of the characters except Coren and sadly I don't own Supergirl or Glee enjoy the story :)

Kara and Mon-el are at the DEO waiting for a new alien prisoner to come in. Mon-el looked over at Kara and whispered "I can't wait until we get home so I can do some unspeakable things to you" as he nibbled on her ear. Kara shivered in anticipation "Well we'll have to wait until we get home won't we" Kara whispered back seductively "Yup" Mon-el popped the p and turned back to the front as J'ohn started speaking "Ok today we have a new prisoner so look sharp."

Some DEO agents bring in the prisoner and she spots Supergirl and says "Supergirl just the girl I was looking for" then she snaps her fingers and whispers "20 minutes" but no one but Kara heard her "What?" said Kara  "What did she say?" asked Mon-el "Nothing, come on lets go home." said Kara Mon-el knew she was lying but he didn't say anything but "Ok"

When Kara and Mon-el got home they sat on the couch and Mon-el said "What did she say?" in a very serious tone "What?" Kara asked "The prisoner, what did she whisper to you and don't say nothing because I saw the crinkle at the DEO" Karas' cheeks then turned red because Mon-el literally knows everything about her "Damn crinkle," Kara started "It really wasn't anything she just said '20 minutes' it is not a big deal" she said "Oh ok" said Mon-el "Now I really want to see the unspeakable things you said you wanted to do to me" said Kara "Oh really" said Mon-el as he pulled Kara on top of him "Yes really" said Kara as Mon-el pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

Mon-el wrapped his arms around her waist and lost himself in the kiss, that became deeper and deeper by the second, their tounges dancing around each other battling for dominance. He bit her lower lip which caused her to moan and grind into him making him groan against her lips as he slowly dragged up her shirt to pull it over her head they stared at each other for a minute then Kara grabbed Mon-els' shirt and pulled it over his head as she admired his abs before he bent down to give the skin over her baby blue bra wet kisses and moved up to her neck and back down as Kara moaned quietly his mouth found her lips again as she threaded her fingers through his hair his hand moved down to the buttons of her jeans but a green light flashed and they were in an entirely different room "Ahem" someone spoke out "What the hell?!" another person spoke out Kara and Mon-el quickly pulled away from each other and looked around the room.

Kara looked around and there were a lot of people Kara's face immediately turned dark red. Mon-el stood up and helped Kara stand up as well she crossed her arms over her chest and said "What's going on" she saw Alex, J'ohn, Maggie, Clark, James, Lena, Winn,Imra,Brainy, Team Arrow, Team Flash, The Legends and when she turned around she saw the people she never thought she would see again the Glee Club. "Marley," said Jake "Who?" asked James "Kara, why are they calling you Marley?" asked Lena "Why is Sebastian here?" asked Santana pointing at Barry "Barry, why are they calling you Sebastian?" asked Iris "
"I have absolutely no idea" (Barry and Kara were on different earths so Barry couldn't be Sebastian because he wasn't a speedster yet)

All of a sudden the alien prisoner popped up "Hello, everyone.My name is Coren,how is everyone doing today" said Coren "Hey, hey you made me and Kara come here with no shirts wherever here is, what are we doing here?" said Mon-el "Well we are here to witness Ms.Kara Danvers past and present which all of you take part in." Coren then snapped movie theater chairs "Everyone take a seat and gets ready for the show," said Coren. Team Supergirl sat in the middle Team Arrow, Flash, Legends, and Glee in the middle and back "Coren can we maybe get some shirts, please?" asked Kara Coren snapped her fingers and two shirts appeared for Kara and Mon-el "Thank you" they said at the same time and then looked at each other and smiled.  

"Alright, Kara, can you explain to everyone why you have two different names," said Coren

"Ok, My name is Kara Zor-el or Kara Danvers which is my earth name, I am originally from a planet named Krypton. I'm Supergirl. When I was 13 my planet exploded while Kal-el or Clark, my baby cousin was really a baby I was sent to earth to protect him. There was a slight problem, my pod got knocked into the Phantom Zone where time doesn't pass. I was there for 24 years. Later my pod crashed down to earth where I was still a 13 year old. My cousin had already grown up to become Superman so he didn't need my protection. Clark put me with the Danvers where I grew up but, I had some problems so my mom Eliza sent me to live with her best friend Mille Rose. I went started to go by Marley Rose so no one would suspect anything. When everything was fine back home I jumped at the chance for leaving. I came back and went back to being Kara Danvers and got a job at Catco Worldwide Media. And lived my life as a 'human'.

"Wait, I dated an alien"Jake and Ryder said at the same time "You ruined that relationship too," said Kara

"Alright, let's get this party started!" said Coren

A/N

So this is my new story. I really wondered what it would be like for the Arrowverse and Glee to mash up. I have read other stories like this and I really liked them so I decided to make one of my own.  Everyone in glee club is here. Instead of Finn dying I'm going to say he got injured badly in the ArmyMike Chang is not here but I will look into bringing him in the story as Magnus Bane with the Shadow world. I hope you like.

Ta-ta, SuperMelWood :)