3.

[ The first two chapters were omniscient: narrator's perspective. Point of View is now from characters Perspective]

 Point of View is now from characters Perspective]

Kiyanne

As much as I hated to go back to Compton, I think this was my only choice. Between Keenon and dealing with my mother, I think I will choose to deal with my mother after looking at my face. Things are weird, and I don't know where to begin. I ran out of my only home I've known, to ending up in the car of one of the best Hip-Hop producers and back to square one.

Compton.

Dre was focusing on the highway signs as I sat in the passenger side, watching the different array of cars fly past us on US 101-S Highway. Lord knows I didn't want to leave him, but I barely knew him. And besides, he probably just trying to be a good person and tell it to the media. Dre helps battered woman. I can see it now.

What the hell am I gonna do now? I thought as I watched Dre take the next exit towards my neighborhood.  My mind was racing. I didn't even know what I was going to say to my mother. Better yet, what if I get there and Keenon is sitting on my mother's door step. Not to make matters worse but pulling up with Dre doesn't mean shit to a nigga like him. All he is going to see is that he is a nigga with his fiancé.

"You good?" Dre said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm straight."

"You haven't said nun since we left Calabasas Kiyanne. You sure you don't want to talk?"

"It's nothing to talk about Dre. I just need to figure out what I need to do next to get myself out this situation that I put myself in."

"I Guess." Dre simply replied.

I told Dre to turn on Bandera Avenue and I immediately caught an attitude staring at the crème colored house that looked like someone also been doing yard maintenance on. It looked a lot better than what It looked like when I was growing up.

"Well. We here." Dre said as he looked over at me.

"Yeah.", I replied as I began to open the car door. I was grabbed gently by Dre as he wrapped his hand around my wrist, causing me to look at him.

"Wassup?"

"Anytime you need to talk or sum, just gimme a call." Dre said as he placed a piece of paper in my hand with his phone and pager # on it.

I closed my hand and smiled as I opened the car door, getting out and closing it behind me. Dre pulled off from the curb and making a left down the street, leaving me standing in front of a place I once called home. I slowly walked up to the porch steps in the pair of flip flops that Dre bought me from a local store nearby in Calabasas. He said they weren't expensive, but I seen the price tag that said $85.00 dollars. Michael Kors flip flops just because I didn't have any shoes on.