Epilogue II

The Prison.

It was specialized for the sole purpose of keeping the mastermind inside along with notorious criminals. It's probably the worst place on earth since brawling is as common as breathing here. The criminals here were previously serial killers, mafia and gang leaders, drug dealers, undercover spies, agents, as well as high-ranking officers. 

"Oh, a new inmate, huh." One of them snickered.

"Yeah, how about a truce for now." Another one said, wearing an impish grin. "Let's teach that newbie a lesson."

The mastermind fell on the ground as he was brought by the officers and removed his handcuffs. He has not even stood up when the mob started to rush at him to teach him a lesson.  But for some reason, he could cleanly dodge all of them even though they were all attacking at once. He was also able to counter-attack without breaking a sweat.

"T-that's impossible!" One of them exclaimed as they caught their breath. "Who are you?"

"Tick...tock...tick...tock..." The mastermind murmured as he devilishly smiled. "It's not impossible..."

"I was just lucky." He continued, clutching his heart.

Everybody paused for a few seconds as they glanced at each other, hoping to take the Mastermind down in one fell swoop.

But amidst that silence, they could hear something faint, yet eerie at the same time.

Tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...

Tock...