Ch.1 ...falling

A/n:Before i begin you need to know what your wings look like normally and when you summon your weapons...
Normal wings ↓↓↓

And when your weapon is summoned ↓↓↓

You can still fly though now i shall begin the actual chapter :3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's POV

You where running but from who....you where running from your small village/town because they found out what you where and they found out what your mom and dad where after the fire. You rarely and when you did it was because of some close to you has died. Only one tear dropped from your face.

Soon you had made it to Mt.Ebott the place where none of the humans dared to go. You decided not to use your wings because usually you where really tired after flying. Even if it was a short distance you still got tired. Since the sun was going down you decided to try and find a place to sleep. You saw a cave and decided to sleep there.

(Y/n) POV

I would climb up the mountain and enter the cave. I took a few steps forward until I felt myself falling."Shit..."You said as you fell.

No one's POV again...

You knew you would have time to stretch out your wings so you decided to curl up in a ball and hope that you didn't die from the landing. You soon felt your self make a small thud on the ground so you uncurled your self and decided to look around and see what you landed on.

(Y/n) POV

You looked around to see a tunnel and that there where golden flowers everywhere. You decided to go to the tunnel and forget about looking for what you could have landed on."Hm...." You said as you looked at the red bricks. You continued walking until you had made it to a old dead tree and a pair of doors.

You opened them seeing a room with a fire place and a small sitting area. You continued to scan the room and you saw a stair case. Before you started to completely go in the room you heard humming and a knife cutting up something."Must be coming from a kitchen, then that means i'll have to be quiet those stairs might be my only way out." You thought.

You quietly closed the door and took small steps until up made it to the stair chase. You heard a childs voice coming from a different room as well but it wasn't in the same room as the humming. You quickly went down the stair and saw another door. You ran to the door and opened it seeing there was snow.

You stepped outside and closed the door behind you."How the hell is it snowing underground" You said quietly to yourself."This is defying the laws of physics and nature...but then again i also do so i won't think about it." You said mumbling to yourself.(btw Frisk already has Flowey sorry if i spelled the name wrong)

??? POV

Is sleeping at his post.

???? POV

"SANS WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS BROTHER OF MINE!"???? yelled.

Sans POV

Jumps awake from the yelling."Sorry boss..."He said still tired.

???? POV

"I WILL BE TRAINING FOR A LONGER TIME THEN USUAL TODAY SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR ANY HUMANS AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP AGAIN!" He exclaimed before walking off.

Sans POV

"YES! I've waited a long time for this day i know he'll over do his training and pass out, so he won't be coming back for a day or two"he thought to him self in his mind.

Your POV

You walked around and kept your wings a long with your ears and tail hidden. You continued to walk until you spotted someone wait no something in the distance. It looked like it was a skeleton so you hid real quick and used your wolf scenes to sniff the air, to see if it really was a skeleton."Yep definitely a skeleton"You thought to yourself......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And i will leave that here i have nothing to say other then ill be working on the next chapter and tell me how i did on this one. See you guys who are into this fandom later.✌🏻............ :p :3