Ch.2 meeting the brothers(just Sans for now)

Yeah....so don't expect quick updates from me bc i might have somethings going on and won't be able to do a chapter but that's all i have to say right now....and btw when Papyrus is gone Sans calls him Papyrus instead of Boss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sans POV

After papyrus left i could feel another presents and it put me on edge a little."Well now that Papyrus is gone i guess i can go back to the house and sleep for a while." Sans said. He then started to walk back home and felt the presents follow him. He ignored it and went into the house locking the door behind him. After he made sure the door was locked he flopped down on the couch and almost instantly fell asleep.

(Y/n) POV

After he started to walk off I followed him to see where he was going. He went in a house and i watched him from the window.(you weren't stalking him you were just curious to see what he was doing) You saw him fall asleep on the couch and you went to open the door but it was locked."im glad i learned how to pick locks."you said to yourself.

You then opened the door and close then locked it behind you. You decided to look around. You went upstairs and went into one room it had clothes everywhere and a lot of junk."must be that short skeletons room." You thought to yourself. You heard him yawn and start to wake up so you hid under his bed.

Sans POV

I woke up feeling that same presents from before but closer."It couldn't have got in the house could it...there's no way i locked the door." He said. He went up the stairs and felt the presents get stronger he also noticed his door was open. He walked in his room and said."come out i know your in here."

(Y/n) POV

You heard him say 'come out' but you didn't want to. You slowly came out but got stuck half way."A little help?"You said while he just stared at you for a moment.(And your wing,tail,and ears are still hidden)

Sans POV

I just stared at her until she said to help her out from under the bed. My face turned red from the blush and i help her out using my magic.

(Y/n) POV

He helped me out using his magic. I noticed his face was red but i didn't know if he was blushing or if it was from his magic. His magic was the color red after all. You sighed and stood up "So......who are you and where am I?" You said. "Well I'm Sans and your in my room at Snowed in" he said.(Rip spelling ;-;)

"Well I'm (Y/n) and humans call me a monster like you guys" You said with a small on your face. You stuck your hand out to shake his.

Sans POV

"I wonder why they would can her a monster...she seems nice." He thought. He notices you have your hand out breaking his thoughts. He sticks his hand out to shake yours.(If you want to know why they call you a monster it's not just bc of your 'abilities' it's also your anger you are scarier then Chichi from Dragon Ball Z Super ._.' That alone is enough to scare God and Satan)

(Y/n) POV

You soon pull back your hand walk walk down stairs. "Fuck I'm hungry." You mumble to yourself. You walk into what seemed to be a kitchen and saw two fridges.(you will know why soon o-o') You open one fridge and saw it was filled with muster bottles. "Yes...) You quietly say as you fist pump the air.(you love mustered in here along with salt....im sorry if you don't irl just bare with me)
You grab five of the mustard bottle and close the fridge, quickly running and jumping over a couch. You sucked down three of the bottle's like they where nothing and saver the last two bottle's. "i wonder if he has salt?" You said with a smile on your face. You ran back through the kitchen and started to look through the cabinets. "Damn....i was hoping to find some." You said. "I wonder if they have a place to eat around her?"(remember these two things since the Grillby here is purple and....different aka perverted he's gonna try to get ya booty and two you are a well fit and tall girl due to the wolf part of you so....you has largeish boobs....that Grillby will get his hand on ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Since you didn't see your jacket you just went outside with only your tank top camo pant and combat boots on. You sighed and walked around till you found a place called Grillby's."Hmh.....this looks like a bar then that means they'll have salt and mustard!" You a little excited. You walked in and took a seat. Since you where new here no one knew you or what you where capable of. You saw mustard and salt right in front of you and a little behind the counter. You reached over only to have your hand hit away by a purple hand. You jerked your hand back and looked at the purple flaming guy "Wtf....how is fire alive....and purple" you thought to yourself as you glared daggers at him. Sans how many times have i told you to not grab the mustard behind the counter now go steal mustard off of someone else's table ." He said not realizing it wasn't Sans. "Wow calling me a guy that's a first." You said catching him off guard as you stood up and started to walk to a table it seemed as if he had jumped over the counter and you got spun into his arms you blushed a little but it went away soon as he led you back over to the counter...

To be Continued.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God damn im sorry for the slow updates but i had gotten caught up in the fandoms ._. And i had writers block oof....but anyways i'll try to make more chapters faster but they may be shorter...plus i have been SO Fucking busy it was like Gods rath upon me all hail Satan COUGH COUGH NOTHING but anyways hope you enjoy my cringe writing bc i'll be here till i lose all interest in Wattpad which will be SO MANY fucking years from now but as you can tell by my hints in teh story Grillby will be a perv. and he almost key word 'almost' succeeds in get to fuck you ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° but sans interrupts damn....now my mind is saying no yelling at me to go read so grillby x reader lemons oh ya and salt fuels your anger and saltyness while mustard fuels your attitude that's why you curse a lot :3 ur welcome this is basically my life but instead it has Underfell and my parents aren't dead.......damn welp.....guess I'll see ya later peace out my weird children that are into dis fandom....

guess I'll see ya later peace out my weird children that are into dis fandom