Jimin - You're a fan - Part 2

RANDOM POV

You woke up the next morning to a text.

Anonymous: Hey... it's Jimin. Wanna meet up later?

Y/N: Hey Jimin! I would love to hang out later! How about noon at the park?

*contact changed to Jimin?*

Jimin?: Sounds good! See you soon!

Y/N: Okay!

You decided on this:

Y/N POV

"Eh, good enough," I said to myself as I admired myself in the mirror. I did my makeup and hair until it was time to go! I was so nervous! I mean, Jimin, from fucking BTS wants to hang out with me! ME! Out of every fan, he chose me!

I got into my car and put on my favorite song, Save Me. When I finally got to the park, Jimin was no where to be seen. I decided to wait another 10 mintues.

About 15 minutes later, there he was. "Sorry I'm late!! I figured I'd get us  some coffee!"

"Thank you so much! How did you know yhis was my favorite?!" I said.

"I have my ways..." he replied shyly.

I got out the things that I brought for our little picnic in the grass. We  talked and ate until the stars were out. We were laying on the blanket, staring in awe at the stars when Jimin suddenly nuzzled into the crook of my neck, kissing it softly.

-RANDOM POV-

You cuddle up into Jimin and he kisses your forehead. You look up and slowly kiss him on the lips, melting in to every part of it. You nuzzle back into his chest.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Jimin?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."