Ch. 1 👑

"Listen carefully Jimin Park. Starting today, you're my fiancé bought with money. So, know your place. You mean Nothing to me. Just someone helping me get to the throne and become King." The prince said rather rudely.

This man is a prince from a dreamlike country ... He is perfection. anyone's dream man... but hes being a cold-hearted man at the moment.

"Come now." The prince said as he walked away.

"..." Jimin is still speechless and unable to comprehend anything that was happening. The rude words that the prince said to him made me question what has he gotten into. But didn't he come here to work?

Fiancé...? But I came here to work as a housekeeper. Not to be your fiance..

It all started 2 days ago...

"They say that the operation will be next week auntie," Jimin said looking at his aunt who's laying in a hospital bed a bit too relaxed but.

"Are you paying for the surgery charges? How did you get so much money sweetheart?" His aunt said with a concerned face.

"Ah, auntie sooyoung. I found a great part-time job and got an advance payment" jimin tried giving her a sincere smile, but he knew that she could see right through him

"So, don't worry too much, okay?"

"Jimin is it a shady job?" She asked trying to grab his hand.

"Ah, look at the time. I'm going to be late. Oh, kook said he's coming later too. Well, I'll see you after school. Love you" Jimin quickly grabbed his things before his aunt could question him more.

Jimin is a senior in high school. Soon to be a high school dropout. His parent abandoned him and his brother due to their drug addiction. Luckily, Jimin and Jungkook stayed with an aunt that took care of them like her own.

For them, she was their mother. They were a happy little family. She paid for their tuition since she works as a cleaning lady at Jimin and Jungkook's academy she was able to enroll them and get them a great education.

But suddenly she collapsed. Due to her sickness and no one else helping. Jimin had to pay all the medical expenses. He had to get a job to pay for the medical bills, Jungkook's tuition, and able to provide food.

Since she collapsed he's been looking for a full-time job as a housekeeper which led him to make a decision to quit school and be able to provide for his aunt and brother. Yet, he still couldn't stop thinking of the old man that offered him the job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Flashback]

Walking down the lonely street Jimin saw an elderly man having a bit of trouble walking. He saw a couple walk right pass him, and they didn't offer to help.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked the man giving him a kind smile one that warm someone's heart. The old man just smiled back and nodded.

Jimin gave him a hand. The elderly man grabbed on Jimin's arm for support.

They had a lovely talk about how beautiful the flowers looked this season.

Once they got to the destination the old man looked at him "young man, thank you for accompanying me, weren't you out for an errand?"

"Mr please don't worry. We should help each other in times of trouble. My errands are the less of my worries." jimin smiled at him brightly.

The old man just smirked. He knew that he found the perfect man. A kind-hearted young man suitable for his Agust