Ch.4 👑🌹🐨

Since arriving at Rosa a lot of things changed.

Yoongi kept his distance from everyone.

Jimin just felt so lonely. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner became dull for him.

Jungkook is still in Seoul trying to get all his and his aunts' things organized to move. They won't be there for Jimin's wedding since his aunt is still not released from the hospital.

Everyday Jungkook thought of the handsome young prince. No matter how much he tried he still couldn't stop his feelings for Taehyung.

Namjoon felt conflicted with confronting the royal family about being a Min.

Taehyung just felt stupid for not telling Jungkook his true feelings. Honestly, he felt so much anger towards the media for making rumors that weren't even true...

Seokjin became busy helping plan the wedding with Jimins.

Well, hoseok was too busy texting to his mystery lover. Every single day hoseok was filled with laughter and love from this stranger. He never has felt this much love before.

At least one of them of the seven is happy. 

♡♡♡👑♡♡♡

"Jimin, sweetie how do you want your vail!" Jin said looking at all the different types of veils.

"Honestly, I love this one that you showed me last time," jimin said as he turned to the book to find the veil.

"Oh my! Jimin this is so beautiful it fits with your whole outfit! Yoongi is going to love it! He won't be able to keep his eyes off you!"

Jimin started to blush thinking of yoongi staring at him "I hope so" he whispered.

Jimin hasn't said it out loud, but he was actually happy. Even tho it might be just one-sided he just wanted to make him happy. Hopefully, he will fall in love with him or until he finds his cherry blossom love...

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror

Who are you kidding, Jimin, he'll never fall in love with you