form and rules

This is a form so I can make the cover how you like it.

- Titel of your story

- member(s) (ships) (if you want a normal cover you don't have to fill this in if you are from an other fandom you can put that here)

- specific picture ( If you have a picture you want)

- your user name

- mood (serious, romantic, fluffy etc.)

- color (black and white or colors)

- other things you would like on the cover ( like a quote or something)

- not a picture but fanart (if you want)

If you fill this in it would help me and you get a better change of liking the cover.

You fill this in in the comments section.

Rules

1. Payment is that you mention who made the cover (-4everbangtan-).

2. Let me know how your story is going.

3. I want one vote on at least two of the covers (two chapters). And two votes on my other book.

4. Don't rush me. I also have a life so let me live. I'll try to update fast.

5. I DON'T DO EDITING, SO DON'T ASK FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVE TO EDIT.

ALL THE COVER PICTURES ALREADY EXISTS AND ARE NOT EDITED.

Bye!

You can fill in the form in the
comments.

Hi readers! The payment is for some people a little bit confusing so I just want to clear some things up.

The payment is:
2 votes on 2 books of me (you can choose which one)

And I want a mention in your book about who made the cover.

That means just put in your book description who made the cover. Nothing more, nothing less.

I hope that clears it up and it is understandable now.

I also heard that people don't know how to put the covers on their books. The easiest way is screenshot the one you want and cut it out and then you can put it on the book.  

PLEASE READ!

If you want a cover for me be aware that I don't do edits. Also I'm putting my name on the cover. Because a lot of people don't really listen to the description rule.

(Of course I'll try to make my account name as small as possible, because I don't want to ruin it).

I'm sorry if you don't like it.