Requests? + Announcement + Instructions

Hello A/n here! I haven't had a request yet for a cover. This is a covershop so you can just ask through private message, this book in the comments or on my account. 

You can fill in the form in the comment section so you probably have a better cover if you fill it in. I'll try my hardest to make the cover really good, I'm also a person who is not very satisfied and is critical about my work. 

I'll explain how it works when I make a cover for you. If I see your message or comment that you want a cover I will reply back that I will make it and that you should try to fill the form as good as you can in. 

When I get your message of how you want your cover I'll make it as fast and perfect as I can. I probably make more than just one cover so if you don't like one you probably like one of the others I made so you don't have to worry. 

Then I'll message you back when I'm done and I say that you should complete the payment (if you don't know what the payment is then go back to form and rules). If you have completed the payment I put the covers I made for you in this book and then your ready to go! 

I hope this answered some of your questions if you don't know how this works!

Now my announcement!

I think of making this book a bts x normal covers book. So that I can make more covers and also covers that are not bts related for people who want a cover but aren't a fan of bts. 

The form is going to be almost the same expect the "members" part.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this idea and just ask for a cover I would love to make one for you! ;)
As always make sure to check my other books out and have a nice day!

@-4everbangtan-