𝙸

18th of June 2014.

The 7 of us sat humbled around the small salon table with a paper on top of it. Planning a trip with everyone wanting something else wasn't easy, however, I couldn't focus even a bit as I kept hearing knocks on our front door. 

Namjoon looked up at me as once again I looked up at the sound of knocking at the door "Jungkook, You're making me nervous can you focus on what we're doing, please." He said slightly annoyed as he turned his field of view back to the paper with a few words written on it. 

I groaned and rubbed my head "Namjoon Hyung, don't you hear the knocking?" He asked with a touch of Annoyance in my voice receiving a nudge on my side from V who glanced at me with a raised eyebrow. 

Namjoon looked up again with a look of annoyance and worry "hear your voice, then yes" he grumbled looking back down with a deep sight shifting his which so slightly and leaned back against the couch, regardless, the other had now looked up at me and groaned rubbing there eyes and for heads. 

Yoongi groaned "Jungkook ha, please just go if you're not interested" with annoyance adding another sight before he got up and went to the kitchen to take some food and drink I reckon.

A sigh of mine got stuck in my throat as I stood up and thought about going to my room forgetting about the odd noise, however, I  walked over to the door opening seeing the hallway that stretched out far away from where I stood dimly lit.

I walked into the hallway coloring the door behind me, strolling down the dimly lit hallway while the knocks slowly changed into footsteps, which I could describe as right out confusing even if it was an understatement yet I was able to hear walking coming from behind me.

I continued my stroll through the hallway, nonetheless, the hallway didn't seem to get any shorter any sooner it began to scare me as the light began to flicker first slowly and then quicker and quicker.

As I picked up my speed as I wanted to leave the cursed hallway as soon as possible, by now  I was looking down the hallway while the lights had gone crazy.

When I finally stumbled through the door which was partly made of glass that made a crunchy wound before sharts hit the floor with a sound of tingling to go hand in hand with it.

Standing outside with the sky infused with bright shiny stars and the three dancing in the wind, I heard V's voice call from behind me in the hallway " Jungkook!!" He called loudly making a shiver run through my body, however, I fastly forgot and tried to find the source Of the knocking and the footsteps.

 Looking around I felt like the world turned around me, everything willing the collapse upon me, however, I pushed myself through the feeling of dizziness and looked around, finding nothing but empty streets dimly lit.

Regardless, I did give up and kept on searching, walking a bit further, forgetting about the road in between both sidewalks, lucky I was not to get hit by a car yet when I walked upon the other sidewalk I saw a stranger under a Street lantern.

The white mast the stranger wore reflected the light onto me, I froze like a reindeer in the headlight of a car wishing that the person wouldn't turn around and see me. Sadly the person did turn around and stared at me.

An overwhelming feeling of dizziness came back to me while my hearing began to fail and my breathing quickened so slightly as the person lively smaller than myself came closer to me I couldn't see her face but I knew she had a smirk on her face.

I heard a deep voice laced with worry and love Cal for me "Jungkook, please come back" I wanted to turn around to look back at a voice who I knew belonged to V but I couldn't I felt a soft tenderness slide against my cheek knowing it was the stranger 

I couldn't help but feel like the stranger's smirk underneath the mask had changed into a gentle and warm smile inviting me to join as I was blinded by the stranger's tenderness I was so confused, I tried to think about moving again but I didn't instead follow the stranger who was running away suddenly.

I ran behind the person until the stranger entered a dark alleyway I didn't enter. I finally walked away, however, I was as lost as I could be and kept on strolling around until I could no more and collapsed somewhere on a  bench in a park.