𝙸𝙸𝙸

I woke up reasonably confused as I truly didn't know who the girl was in my dream, yet when I sat up again discovering that I was in a room bigger than my own with light shining through black curtains of silk adding on the fact that there was another bed next to me with a sleeping figure.

I looked at the side table to see a clock indicating or was about 2 Am in the night upon seeing that it realization crept up on me that I hadn't been home in about a month; the bed next to crack quietly the figure that was sleeping before was now awake bye putting on the light reveling or was Namjoon.

He grunted as he stretched his body out and then spoke with a voice dripping with sleep "Jungkook, why are you awake... it's 2 am in the night" he sandals he glared at still waiting patiently for him an answer, however, I was at a loss of words.

After he waited for a good 3 minutes I gave up and laid down again, falling asleep right away. Meanwhile, I was still as confused as I was before I took my exam hoping it could help me answer the question I had.

Out of everything that I have yet to piece together and decipher, only one event came clear, the group and I were about to perform. This was our final Love yourself tour performance, located in the USA. Numerous fans anticipated this performance, and rightly so, but knowing this was our last only succeeded in
bewildering me increasingly more.

I didn't know how to feel about that, happy, Sad, or Just blown away by the fact that I can't even remember when we began the tour, I just collapsed on the bed again and closed my head the only question I had on my mind was this: what's happening, why Am I here and who was that girl.

Before I had the time to answer one of them I fell asleep again arriving in a similar dream the girl stopped me and smiled at me, looking around again I sat in a wheelchair sun shining through two four-paneled windows, in front and behinds the girl hallway with door la refreshing till the end behind was a halfway again filled with door til the end.

I shot in action, and reached out my hand to the girl to shake her's "Yuna, shin Yuna" she said with a soft voice sounding weak, I nodded my head and smiled gently.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," I said and looked at her, I followed her quietly as she walked outside and sat down on a bench there were a million questions speeding through my mind still I didn't know where I was or if this already had occurred and I just was relieving everything again.

unexpectedly there was a deep voice which was in a hurry "Sleeping Beauty, wake up" opening my eyes. I saw Yoongi's face hovering above mine. I grunted and pushed him away, slightly sitting up to see everyone standing around my bed.

"Finely" Namjoon huffed at me and pulled up and into the bathroom where my clothes had been laid down the only thing I had to do is get ready and that's what I did, as I looked in the mirror I saw a pale face quite skinny with messy hair and eyes too far in their sockets I sometimes wondered.

Every time I had to choose if it was the right choice to make, but was I wrong to have to choose this just because of Namjoon hyung. Was I supposed to be here at all, I don't have the answers, not today It's like nothing makes the questions go away. What I'd give to see if the grass was greener on the other side.

I took a deep look and walked out of the bathroom following the other to the car to go to "Citi field". Looking through the car window my mind wandered to the question "why does life need to go so fast?" I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the cold window.

I felt something get pulled out of my ears turning my head quite roughly. I saw Yuna again noticing the sound of a guitar. Both of us stood up slowly and walked closer, looking at the guitarist standing next to one another.

I smiled while enjoying the tunes the guitar played, staying next to the human that's the most beautiful one I've ever seen. This dream shouldn't have to end, however, soon enough I was again awakened by Yoongi.

We had arrived at the Citi field, a million fans screaming our names singing out songs. It's always an honor to me to know the Army knows all the lyrics to all of our songs. We walked to the changing room and changed into our concert wear and went in with a boom.

All of us had a lot but I didn't. I yearned to be back in the dream next to Yuna while performing. I didn't notice that I was slightly too close to the edge of the stage until it was too late and I laid there out of this world.

The music had stopped and a blurry face was above mine everything eventually faded away and when I had arrived back in my dream, I walked along the hallway of the hospital wearing a baseball shirt, and a white cap backward with a bouquet of white flowers, Queen Anne lace I assume.

I walked down a few staircases and continued my way smelling the flowers still with a pleasant feeling of happiness, however, as soon as I entered the room that was meant to be Yuna's room an unpleasant feeling of sadness came into place.

An empty room with one single bed in the middle of it, I stood in front of the flowers that had fallen out of my hands while I stood there frozen my mind racing through thousands and thousands of questions until a ray of sunlight stroke my face and I closed my eyes with a sigh after a bit I opened my eyes again, however, this time it wasn't in a dream but real life I laid in a bed coupled on a machine which beeped loudly next to me.