thunderbuddy

ethan and i are having a movie night.
we are watching some movie he said that i'd but just saying this now i don't like but i would do anything for him. plus he's a great cuddle bud. i like ethan i mean he's my bestfriend. but i really like him. i love him but i just don't know how to tell him. what if he just thinks as my as his bestfriend and not something more. i don't want to ruin our friendship. like cmon now. i close my eyes as i hear the light rain increase in sound now meaning it's pouring.
a few minutes later i hear lighting and the sound it leaves striking the ground. i jump at the sound of it. i truly hate thunder. i shift uncontrollably as we are still cuddling.

his grip softly loosens up and i look up to his eyes, fluttering glistening from the tv screen

his grip softly loosens up and i look up to his eyes, fluttering glistening from the tv screen. i could look at him forever and never get tired. i get comfortable and another lighting struck. this time it felt closer.i jump again but ethans grip gets tight. he knows i hate this type of weather. i silently cry because of how much i hate thunderstorms. you don't even understand how bad it gets. ethan lifts my chin up. "hey don't cry it'll be over before you know it just focus on something else." he says softly. i look up to him and focus on his face; how smooth his hair is and the droop  that falls perfectly on his forehead, the length of  his eyelashes, the way his eyes light up with pure happiness, his skin that looks as if we're to feel like a baby blanket, his beautiful pinkish plumped lips. before i know it the rain is gone and nothing in the world can ruin this moment. the rain stops and now you can see the moonlight sleeping through the curtains as it shines on the comforter. i soon to drift of to sleep but before i do, i hear him whisper to me. "i love you y/n, you don't understand how much i do" i hear him sigh and his eyes flutter. before i say "i love you too, E."