I

"When I get lonely, I think back to these memories of you and i."

-

"One day I'm going to be King and I will make it illegal to have a face as ugly as yours!" Taemin declared to his younger brother Taehyung.

"Well someday when I'm king, I will make it illegal for any woman to marry somebody as cruel as you." Taehyungs 8 year old self-proclaimed with his hands on his hips.

"Well guess what TaeTae, you're never going to be king." Taemin snickered.

"Am too!" "Am Not!" The children argued back and forth.

"Prince Taehyung, Prince Taemin! Is that a way to treat your brother?" The boys' nanny butted in. "No Mrs.Kang" The princes said in unison.

"apologize." the nanny put on her stern look and glared at the boys. "Sorry Taehyung~" Taemin said in his aegyo voice. "Ew! That's not cute, you sound like a dying horse!" Taehyung takes a gag as he left out his words.

"PRINCE TAEHYUNG!"

8 years later

Taehyung has just let out the biggest laugh he had ever heard. "Oh my god Tae, you've been trying to catch your breath for like 10 minutes!" Jungkook let out exaggeratedly.

"but you.... she...why...when she fell... oh my god!" Taehyung wheezed. "You're lucky Ms.Kang doesn't beat our asses!" Jungkook said, falling down in the grass beside Taehyung.

"pfft, like the old woman would do anything." Taehyung shifted in the grass, bringing his body closer to jungkooks.

"she's only like in her early 40s, I'm sure she can do a lot!" The boy shivered at his own thoughts. "Jungkook, I'm a prince. You think she can beat a prince and get away with it?" Taehyung looks at the boy, his smirk growing wide.

"I beat up a prince and get away with it!" Jungkook said a smirk of his own growing on his face. He pinned Taehyung down on the grass and held his arms above his head. "Say my name." The boy said, forcefully pushing down the struggling boy.

"Shut up Jungkook!" Taehyung said while trying to cover a blush clearly visible on his face.

"Say it" Jungkook hovered over the boy, their noses touching.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung blurted as he kicked Jungkook in the crotch. He ran away leaving a helpless Jungkook screaming in pain.

2 years later

"I'm leaving Tae." The boy let out shakily.

"What?"

"You heard me Taehyung.." He said, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

"When will you be back?" Taehyung asked, already crying.

"I'm not sure," Jungkook replied, tears falling out of his eyes too. The boys both knew this would happen, they just never imagined it happening so soon.