School

This is what tom looks like in this chapter and maybe the next. Just pretend he has black cat ears and a tail.

{Toms POV}Tord told me that I was going to start school in a hour so him and matt dressed me up for the day

{Toms POV}
Tord told me that I was going to start school in a hour so him and matt dressed me up for the day.

They put a pale blue turtle neck on me with a pair of short overalls which where a light navy blue.
After that they put white ankle socks on my feet along with my checkered black and white trainers.

{Tords POV}

Aww!!
My tommy looked so adorable in the outfit we picked for him!
All that's left is his hair. Matt took him over to the couch and I followed.

I sat beside Tom and watched matt work his wonders with toms hair.
After that I brushed his ears and tail very gently so I don't hurt them. Tom purred at my actions which made me giggle.

~Time skip to when they leave ~

{Toms POV}
I was walking out the house with Tord, Edd and Matt when all of a sudden I forgot Tomme Bear!

"Tord! I've forgotten to get Tomme Bear!! "I panicked

" Don't worry...calm down I'll go get him okay you go wait in the car with edd and matt."he said calmly walking back into the house in search for Tomme Bear.

A fee minutes later he came speed walking out with Tomme Bear in his hand,I was so so so happy that he found him!

{Tords POV}

I handed tom his bear and he hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, Thank you Tord!!!" He exclaimed happily

"Its okay tom" he chuckled

Then I put toms seat belt over him and I did the same then edd and matt followed. Edd started the car and drove to the school.

~Time skip ~

As we pull to a stop outside the school me and tom got out the car.

Edd and matt stayed in the car doing fuck knows. I picked tom up letting him rest on my shoulder and we made our way to the reception.

A lot of the other children and their parents gave tom weird looks and it made me so angry but I had to keep my cool because I'm in a bloody school!

I held onto tom as we approached the front desk.

"Ah! You must be Mr.Larzin and this must me Thomas Thompson, am I correct?" The lady asked.