Chapter 1

Harry Pov:

It was summer again and I was back with the Dursley's.They were horrible to me,Just because I was was a wizard unlike them,The most famous wizard of all time to be exact.

The Dursley's were our and I was left home alone,which was unusual because they never normally trusted me by myself. I stared walking around the house,looking for something to do,and something caught my eye,It was the small cupboard they made me sleep in for 11 years.Out of curiosity I unlocked it and had a look inside, random things were placed around the small area,my eyes were scanning the space,and there I saw it,a wooden guitar sat there,I picked it up and strummed it,The sound was beautiful.I had always wanted to learn to play an instrument,but I had never really had a chance to. Holding on tightly to the guitar I run upstairs into my room,closed the door and taught myself how to play.
___________________________

Over the summer I played the guitar every chance I could and I eventually became really good at it.

I had decided to bring it with me to Hogwarts,It calmed me down,made me feel better.

I spotted my best friends,Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.I noticed something different until I saw they were hand in hand waking together,I was slightly shocked but at the same time I saw it coming.

"Hey Harry!"Cheered  Hermione,Hugging me tightly
"Hi mate"Ron said giving me a smile,Which I returned
"Hey guys,So...What going on with you two"I teased,Giving them a slight smirk
"Oh yeah"Hermione hesitated "Well me and Ron...Well... Uhh we're sorta together now" she blushed
"Congratulations,Now lets get on the train before it leaves without us"

We clambered onto the train and found an empty compartment,threw all our luggage onto the luggage area and sat.We talked about our summer and school things but I was to tired to join in so I sat there and stared into space

"Harry,HARRY" I jumped,Looking up and the brown haired girl who was standing I front of me, "Were at Hogwarts,Come on let's go"
"Okay,okay"I moaned.I grabbed my things and started walking through the train with my best friends in front of me.
___________________________
We arrived entered the great hall.I looked around and noticed the ceiling,It was a dark sky filled with grey clouds and stars,It was beautiful.
I sat down at the gryffindor table in between Ron and his older brother Fred.Dumbledore gave his speech about the school rules and where we are and aren't allowed to go.The first years were sorted into there houses.And then the feast began.

Everyone was laughing,Eating and having fun but I couldn't,I played with my food unable to eat it.I managed a potato and a few peas but I didn't feel right,I felt as if I was being watched.I looked up from my plate and my eyes locked with a blonde haired,Pail skinned slytherin who was staring right back at me

___________________________
I know this is short but the chapters will get longer as they go on and I hope everyone enjoys it :)
I'll try and update it whenever I can.
-Jess x