Be A Man

Nomad. Jax wanted to go Nomad. That's what kept repeating in Milo's mind as she made her way to Chibs hospital room. Walking into his room she quietly knocked coming face to face with Chibs and a woman.

"I'm sorry. Am I interrupting? I can come back."

"No lass. Come here."

The woman helped Chibs sit up as Milo walked over to him. The woman watched as Chibs hugged the young girl.

"How are you feeling Chibby?"

"I'm alright. Don't gotta worry about me. Already have enough women doing that as it is."

Milo turned to the woman not wanting to be rude she held out her hand. "I'm sorry. I'm Milo Winston."

Shaking her hand the lady smiled slightly. "Fiona."

"What have i missed lass?"

"The club is falling apart Chibs. And me explaining it won't even do it justice."

Chibs sighed. The club was falling apart and he was sitting in a hospital bed. But Milo didn't want him stressing.

"Don't worry Chibs. It will work out. Somehow it always does."

"I hope you're right Lass."

Fiona said goodbye to the both of them before leaving. Milo smiled as Chibs watched her leave.

"Do you still love her?"

"Yeah lass. I do."

"I think she still loves you as well."

Chibs pulled the girl into another hug. He's glad she was ok. When he could tell that the car was rigged he worried for her safety.

"I'm so glad you're ok Chibby... i don't know what I would do if you weren't."

"You can't get rid of me lass."

"I hope not. I'd have to kill you myself if you left."

Chibs gave her a weird look causing her to laugh. Milo spent about an hour with Chibs before she decided she should head out.

"Get some rest Chibby. You'll be out of here in no time." Giving him a hug she started to walk out of the room before turning around.

"And Chibs.. thank you for saving my life."

Getting back to the clubhouse no one was there from what Milo could tell. Going to the bar she grabbed a glass and a bottle of scotch. With Jax possibly leaving Milo was nervous. Op was pretty much in bed with Clay and Happy hated her.

Sitting quietly she was joined by Happy. Without saying a word she held the bottle out to him. The silence was tense and awkward and they both hated it.

Taking the bottle he didn't say a word or make eye contact. Milo sighed as she went back to drinking. It stayed this way for almost an hour. They sat quietly until Happy checked his phone and walked out.

Its over between them. He wanted nothing to do with her. Since admitting their feelings for one another Milo has done nothing but hurt him. For the most part she didn't have a choice.

Milo watched as Tig walked into the clubhouse most likely headed for his room. Finishing off her drink Milo follows behind him, walking into his room slamming the door causing him to jump.

"The hell you doing girl?"

"Figured we could talk. Since you didn't give me much choice last time."

"I made it pretty clear to you."

Stepping up to Tig, Milo had a new found courage. "And let me make it clear to you. You and Clay acted without the club. It got an innocent women killed. They might be able to forgive you for that. But i won't sit by anymore and let you threaten me let alone Happy. Jax knows the truth. He knows what you said. I swear if you threaten anyone i care about again the club will know about it. Clay corrupted you. And its sad that you sat by and let him. Pull your balls out of Clays pocket and be a man Alex and say no for once."