Betrayed

Mary's P.O.V

I was peacefully dreaming when I heard a loud knock on the front door. I shoot up out of my bed, my eyes quickly and painfully opening, I look over at the clock seeing that it was 8 A.M, what the fuck? Who wakes me up when I have thirty minutes left before work? 

Who is even awake at this time? I hope they have a good damn reason for waking me up this early, someone better have died otherwise, someone is going to die! 

I put on a big hoodie and walk out of my room seeing that Brook was growling and mumbling threats as she walked out of her room.  I walk out to the front door and didn't even take the time to look who it was I just open the door wide. I open my mouth to speak—well shout but once I saw who it was my jaw just sat there opened, after I realized that Zacky and Brian were standing in front of me. My anger faded away when I look at Zacky seeing that he had a gentle smile on his face, making his snakebites curve on his lips.

Brook walks to the door from behind me not even giving a care in the world that it was them. "Why are you guys here? We have to go to work soon!" She told them with a cold tone. I had totally forgotten that for a moment and my smile faded away by the thought that I didn't have to see Zacky today—I didn't want to admit it out loud, but I was beginning to develop something more than a crush for Zacky.

"Well, we were inviting you for a baseball game if you girls wanted to come," Zacky ask looking at Brook then at me.  It's just there that I saw that Zacky was wearing a Los Angeles Angels jersey.  "But if you two have to work we can come back later," 

His eyes were so tender and sweet, and he is sweet. Even with the joke he did yesterday I had to admit that it was a good one and I wasn't really mad by what he said, it was more because of his touch that I got frustrated. But he told me that he won't do it again, so I trusted him. "Well..." I bit my bottom lip and smiled at Zacky. "Brook?" I looked to Brook to see if we can go with the guys and she was looking at Brian with a big smile—I guess that's a yes—Brook and I agreed to go with them, but one problem; our job. I invited them in while Brook and I went into our rooms to go and get dressed, I grabbed my phone and dialed the number of our boss.
I began coughing as if I was sick, "Hello, I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, Brook and I can't go work today. We are really sick, Brook just threw up all over the floor, we really don't want to have to make you suffer with that." I told him, he agreed that Brook and I should stay home and with that I hanged up and finished getting dressed. I wore some converse, dark blue jeans and a plane black shirt since I didn't want to get anything else dirty.

I fixed my hair and then walked out of the bedroom, Zacky's eyes met mine once I stepped into the living room. My heart began racing, I didn't know why I was feeling this way but I liked it. 

I knew then that I was starting to fall for him, but I wasn't sure if he had the same feelings as I did.

We all walk to the park not far from where Brook and I live. Zacky put an arm around my shoulders and pull me a little closer to him. I couldn't stop smiling and feeling all happy inside. So I put a hand on his arm, feeling his soft skin. I could swear that I saw a smile appear on his face. Brook and Brian were walking in front of us, walking hand in hand. She hated him so much at the beginning and here she was falling in love with him.

We arrived at the baseball field and we saw Jimmy, Matt, Johnny and other guys waiting for us.  It's cool that we were all going to have fun on this beautiful day. "This is Matt and Jason Berry, and next we have Cam." Zacky introduced us. They smiled at us and sweetly shook mine and Brook's hands. 

"Okay now we have to make two teams of five." Brian says as Zacky and him stand apart from the group. Zacky pick me first in his team as Brian pick Brook first for his. At the end Matt, Johnny and Cam were in Zacky's team. Jimmy and the Berry's brothers were in Brian's team.