We Out To A Party

"You little ungrateful ass BITCH! I brought you into this world and I can take you out.Watch the way you talking to me!"
She punched me in the face... hard. I fell onto the floor and ate the hits she was throwing my way.  She kicked me in the stomach and I doubled over in pain. After she left I got up off the floor and checked myself for any bruises. I know that I should be used to it by now but that's supposed to be my mother. She just hits me with something new every day.
          There weren't any bruises so I went to go brush my teeth take a shower, wash my face and my ass.
Considering that it is still 11:30 in the morning.
I got out feeling kind of refreshed and I began to take a nap.
A BITCH was tired as hell since that beating my mother gave me.

~

I woke up to my phone ringing so I picked it up from beside me.  I gave a muggy "Hello?" and the person didn't respond. I was about to get scared until I heard a girl say "BITCH IF YOU DONT GET YA ASS OUTTA BED WE GOT A PARTY TO GO TO!"
       I started dying laughing cause I knew who this was.  It was my best friend Shalaya but everybody called her Lay. "Ight pick me up in an hour" I said still half sleeping. "Okay but don't take too long my dude."

Damn it's 7:30 already.... I'm minds as well sleep my whole life away. Maybe I could avoid more beatings.

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face again. I walked to my closet and decided on a sexy ass white dress that was tight and showed my curves perfectly. A slim waist, 36 C cup breast, with a big stripper butt never hurt anybody. I topped it off with my sparkly Gucci sneakers.

What...I never said that I was a broke bitch.

I went into the mirror and fix my curly hair. It was curly to me in all the wrong places. I flat iron it and wear it straight down so that it flows down my back.
" Nyyyy! Come on before we be madd late to the party" Lay screamed from outside.

I rarely ever heard this bitch use her inside voice.

I ran down the stairs to her pink Range Rover and hopped right in. "Damn you don't gotta yell for everything bro.  You be dragging it" I said pissed off. "Girl bye.  You still love me though" she said hugging me.

~

When we get to the party we see a long ass line of people by the door trying to get in. "Lay... How we supposed to get past this line?" I wondered. " Girl...do you know who I am? " she asked. She went up to the bouncer and said "We are VIP. Shalaya and Zyniyla" Lay said confidently. "Right this way ma'am."

I think this bitch is magic.

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"Like I said before... Do you know who I am?" she beamed.

We strutted over to the VIP area where she sat down. It was crowded full of people with expensive outfits on and shit. I felt like a bougie bitch.

I went to go get drinks from the VIP area and left Lay with some drunk guy.

I am such a good friend to Lay.

When walking towards the bar, a tall figure bumped into me. His drink went into the air and on me.  " OH MY GOD... my nigga watch where you going.  Like... Do you need glasses or something?" I said frustrated. I look up and see a tall sexy brown skinned curly haired boy looking down at me clearly aggravated. "Chill the fuck out I did it by accident" he said. He had on a white wife beater with Robin jeans and some jays. He had on a gold Jesus piece with a silver design on it.

He looked the FUCK good. He could splash Henny on me again anytime.

" Wow" I said.
"Wow?" he chuckled.