Izuku Midoriya Origin II

Vangry:

-An unexpected and inexplicable change in a situation or in someone's behavior.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku froze in place while starring at the two older males in confusion, curiosity, and fear. How did he get back up onto the roof? Who would even willingly do that for him? Why would they even want to do such a thing? Were there really people out there who cared for someone who offered the world nothing?

His gaze softened a bit while the saddened look returned to his features once more. He shifted his gazed down and stared at the notebook he had to avoid looking at the people who were in front of him. A few moments had passed before he decided to speak up, his voice still a bit hoarse from crying so much. "Hello.." He replied back to the fog like male.

Annoyance grew in Shigaraki as the boy continued to avoid looking at him yet he made no attempts to harm him. Instead, he began to scratch his neck harshly to keep a cool head while waiting for Kurogiri to continue. It bugged him how frail the greenette seemed but them again, it's not his fault.

Kurogiri glanced at Shigaraki from the corner of his eye before looking at Midoriya again to speak. "Forgive us for stepping in, we just need to speak with you."

Izuku's eyes widened a bit. Speak with him? For what? Did he do something to offend them or were they looking for someone who could be of use to them? They probably thought he had an ability like all the other kids and were going to ask for his help. And why apologize for saving his life? If anything, he should be the one apologizing. He had caused them trouble, not the other way around.

His eyes slowly traveled back up to meet the two once again, his crestfallen look never leaving as he gave a weak smile. "No need to apologize, this was my fault anyways. Thank you for helping me and sorry for causing trouble for you.." He answered, his words becoming lower as he neared his next thought. "If you're looking for someone with a quirk, I won't be of use.." He replied. Kurogiri gave a soft sigh but spoke none the less. "Yes, we are well aware of that though we're not here for that."

Annoyance continued to bubble inside of Tomura as the mist like man continued to speak. 'If he doesn't hurry up and make his point, I'll do it.' He seethed in his head while taking a closer step towards Izuku. Kurogiri could sense the restlessness from the other yet he did not comment. Instead he decided to speed things along.

"We've been watching you closely since your second year of junior high and think you could be of value." At this Izuku stiffened up a bit. He's been watched... And was even thought of a someone with value? Well, I guess there's a first for everything, huh? He continued to look at the male with more interest and surprise which told him to continue to talk.

"I've noticed that you have a good eye when it comes to quirks. You study them, pick and pull them apart until you've found most-- if not all strengths and weaknesses." Tomura began to speak, now taking over Kurogiri's role. The other male noticed this and took a step back to show that he was now in control. Shigaraki had now stopped scratching and had both his hands placed to his side, his figure now standing a bit taller. Izuku's breath hitched. 'So they really have been watching me.. This makes me wonder though..' He bit his bottom lip as he thought, a bead of sweat rolling down his face. 'Do I ask or do I continue to listen?' Taking in his look, Shigaraki smirked behind the hand that hid his face. "Got something on your mind?" His raspy voice cut in.