The Birthday Wish

A/N : The chapters in the beggining are kinda short...BUT it does get longer as you go on! :D

The first few chapters might be awkward because of the way I have done the narration but trust me, it getts really better and REALLY funnier!!

I can PROMISE you that :)

Comment, vote and fan!! :D xx

====================================================================

Annalise was a typical 16 year old teen. She had a really good relationship with her computer, bed, phone, and her One Direction posters. Yep, she was one of them, she was a directioner. And just like any other directioner, her walls were covered with One Direction posters, her screensavers had five boys on them, she had seen all of their videos, and she made fanfics, lots of them. A bit too much actually.

Annalise had a gift of writing. Instead of using it for school purposes she would write One Direction fanfics, or so her mother would say.

In two days it was going to be her birthday. She was finally turning 17. Oh, how she awaited for this day. But what she didn't know, was her whole life was about to turn upside down when she blew out her candles and made her 17th birthday wish.

Remember what I said about Anna's crazy obsession over fanfics? I didn't? Oh, well you know you now. So, Anna would write so many fanfics that she won't even remember half of the ones she wrote. Most of her fanfics were little scenarios written on post-it's or just doodled in the back of her notebook while some class was going on.

It was the day of her birthday, Anna was very excited, and overwhelmed I might add. It wasn't going to be a big party, just a small gathering with some of her closest friends. And by some, I mean one.

Anna invited Kay over, her best friend since second grade, to her house to cut the cake and carry on the traditions, and blah blah blah.

Anna's mom went against her wish, and invited some of her classmates too. Eh, Anna thought, why do parents have to be so nosy?

Anyway, so the story continues as Anna gets ready for her birthday along with her friend Kay. She wore, nothing fancy, but, just a cute pink dress with floral print. Her green eyes and blonde hair went very nicely with it. Perfect, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She came out and everyone started handing her the gifts they got, had a little chit-chat, and whatnot.

"Time to cut the cake!" Anna's mother called.

Everyone headed to the table where the cake was kept. Anna stood in the middle, whereas the other guests surrounded her. Her cake was nothing big, just a medum sized chocolate cake. On top of it, were seventeen candles just awaiting to be blown.

Anna leaned down on her cake, and made the wish.

I wish, that someday I meet Niall Horan, just like one of those fanfics I make all the time.

And thus, her life was changed.