Sleepover with a New Cure

Akane's P.O.V

I put all my stuff away to make my room look Tidy before I walk down stairs and right when I open the door Haruko's fist goes next to my face. "Did I hit you, I was gonna knock, sorry!?" She Yells for the first time.

"It's fine, but...That's The First time you've talked loudly around me!" I Say Before I step to the side and they walk in.

"This is nice Akane." Yui compliments while skipping in.

"Thanks Yui!" I Say with a smile as We walk to my room and we have a fashion show to see what bathing suit to wear.

Haruko's was a beautiful blue one....

Sorta revealing but after some convincing she agreed

Sorta revealing but after some convincing she agreed. Yui's though was a yellow Bikini with shorts as the bottom.

Mine was a lovely pink bikini top and skirt not that I actually like pink but eh is all good

"Dear! Would you and your friends like to come eat?" My mom Asks us.

"Ok Girls should we join." Yui Says.

"Let's go eat!" I Say excitedly.

"Sure." Haruko Agreed, so we walk down the stairs and sit at the table.

"Hello girls you aren't allergic to anything right?" My mom Asks with a quizzical expression yet slightly scared.

"Nope." Yui Says with a smile.

"Not At all." Haruko Says softly.

"Well dig in!" My dad says.

"Itadakimatsu!" Yui Says quickly.

"Already?" Haruko Asks as She sweat drops.

"Itadakimatsu!" I Said Before Me and Yui dug in while Haruko looked at us then sighed.

"Itadakimatsu!" Haruko Said as I finished eating, Yui and Haruko not long after.

"Don't stay up too late girls." My mom says as me and the girls walk upstairs.

"We won't Night mom!" I Say.

"Good night." She replies, so we rushed up the stairs and closed the door.

"Le-." Yui starts. She stopped and jumped up when she looked out the window. "Akane its a soul and Ichirō!" She whispers to me. I look at Ai giving her a slight nod as a signal to take action.

"Are you two role playing?" Haruko Asks quizzically as Ai sneaks behind her and covers her eyes that way Haruko can't see.

"Ready Yui?" I Ask.

"Of course Akane." She Answers.

"PreCure, Nature Bond!" We shout in unison.

"Cure boots, Cure gloves, Cure Suit." I Say Before I blow some of the white sparkles out of my hand with a smile. "Feel the power of my breeze, I'm Cure Wind!" I finish with a smile.

"Cure heels, Cure bands, Cure suit." Yui Says before she puts her finger up and points it forward. "The Lightning will shock all evil, I'm Cure Electric!" Yui finishes with a smirk.

"Your going down Soul reaper!" I Yell.

"Like I'll lose to two girls covered in glitter." Ichirō Says angrily with a look of annoyance.

"Don't get so cocky...." Yui Says, so he smirks and sends a giant wedding ring towards us.

"Proposing to me already?" I Ask teasingly.

"PreCure, Thunderstorm!" Yui Says, But It misses and Ichirō shoots a dark purple beam at her so she falls.

"Would you like to help Haruko?" Ai Whispers in Haruko's ear.

"PreCure, Tornado!" I Say And I manage to hit the soul but Ichirō attacks me from behind which causes my vision to become blurry.

"Stupid Cute boy." I mumble to myself as I hit a wall.

"What was that?" Ichirō Asks, I could hear him smirking which made me mad so I looked up before Ai Gave Haruko A Wand like me and Yui's. "Told you I wouldn't lose." Ichirō Said before He picked up my chin and smirked seeing the pain written on my face.

"But did you really win?" I Ask with anger laced in my voice.

"PreCure, Nature Bond." Haruko Yells before Water and sparkles surrounded her as she transformed. "Cure flats, Cure Gloves, Cure Suit!" Haruko starts.

She moves her arms in a wave motion. Then she turns around and turns her head to look backwards. "Drip Drip Drop feel the motion ,I'm Cure Water!" Haruko Says. "You hurt my two best friends and even though I didn't see it I'm here to stop you." She Says.

Ichirō made a 'Tsk' sound before saying, "Whatever you say," To her with an attitude.

"Precure, Tidal Wave!" Haruko Says Before A giant wave of water came towards it and it disappeared.

"Stupid Precure." Ichiro Said Before He disappeared and everything went back to normal.

"He seemed very fond of you Akane, Why's that?" Haruko asked me as our outfits went back to how they were before.

"We all know Akane thinks he-." Ai starts but I cover her mouth and nervously laugh.

"We should get to bed." I Said with a awkward smile.

"Ai you can tell us some other time." Yui Says.

"I plan to." Ai Said while taking my hand off her mouth. We all lay on the floor in sleeping bags and Ai lays with me.

"Night guys!" I Say happily.

"Night." Yui Says in between a yawn.

"See you in the morning." Haruko Says tiredly.

To be continued.....