Cure Electric

Akane's P.O.V

"Precure, Nature Bond!" I shout while doing the needed movements to transform.

"Great." I can hear Ichirō say loudly as I transform. I blow some of the white sparkles out of my hand with a smile.

"Feel The Force of my breeze, I'm Glitter Wind!" I Say with a smile.

"You Won't Win This Time." He says angrily as he makes the soul transform into a Giant version of herself except with a creepy smile and fully black eyes.

"I'll help you see the light!" I Yell at the soul, so It looks down at me and attacks. I block the attack and see Ai come running into the park with all the other Cure Wands. "PreCure, Tornado!" I Yell And attack the Soul with it. The soul yells and grabs the two people she was angry at in her hand. "Oh No." I Yell and attack again. It smacks me into a nearby building and I slowly fall off of it. When I turn my head I see a flash of yellow hair go by me at the speed of light almost. "Oh God." I Say when I realize who it is.

"AKANE!?!" Yui Yells So Ai looks at Yui and handed her a PreCure wand exactly like mine then told her what she told me. "Precure, Nature Bond!" Yui Yells as Sparkles and lightning surround her as she transforms. "Cure heels, Cure bands, Cure suit." Yui Says before she points to the sky then forwards. "The lightning will shock all evil, I'm Cure Electric." Yui says.

I slowly sit up it hurt but I don't care. "How Dare you hurt my friend." Yui Yells at Ichirō and the soul. I stumble next to her and smile. "Akane are you ok?" She Asks me worried.

"I'm fine, How'd you know it was me?" I Ask.

"Well I can tell...It looks like you put your hair in pigtails and changed clothes...It was obvious." Yui Said bluntly.

"Oh." I Say Before positioning myself to use the Tornado again.

"Wait Cure Wind you can only use your super move once!" Ai Yells.

"That sucks." I mumble.

"I got this Cure Wind don't worry." Yui Says in a comforting tone.

"Ok but don't get too hurt." I Say slightly worried.

"I'll heal you Cure Wind come here." Ai Says, so I sit with her and she heals my wounds.

"PreCure, Thunder Storm!" Yui Yells As A giant cloud appears in her hand and multiple Bolts of lightning hit the soul. It disappears and the soul floats out. I look around and all the damage is gone.

"Damn you PreCure." Ichirō Says before he disappears and our normal clothes reappear.

"So I guess we're super hero's now?" Yui Asks excitedly and I can see the electricity from earlier flash throw her piercing yellow eyes.

"Yep!" I respond. She gets a call and answers it.

"Oh ok". She says to the person before hanging up. "We all have to go back to school real quick for something important." She Says. We walk back to the classroom and sit down.

"Wednesday we have a field trip to the pool so be ready." The teacher says no longer sad.

"Yay!" I shout happily.

"you're excited." Haruko Says in her shy voice as she approaches us.

"It's been about a year since I've been to the pool." I explain.

"And the groups will be-." The teacher starts, But I stopped listening till I heard my name.

"Akane, Ichiko, Chiyoko, Yui, Kyoko, Haruko, And Mikako." The teacher says.

"Yay all three of us are in the same group!" Yui shouts happily.

"What luck!" I Say with joy laced in my voice.

"Class dismissed again." The teacher says.

"Okay Let's have a sleepover tonight so tomorrow we're ready and we can arrive at the same time!" Haruko Says in a slightly louder voice so I can tell she's getting used to talking to me.

"That sounds fun!" I Say with a smile.

"I'm down for that." Yui adds energetically as she jumps out her seat.

"So tonight we're all going to my house! Just grab a pair of clothes for Tomorrow and a set of pajamas." I Say.

"Okay" They Both Say excitedly. They run out the classroom probably to pack and get prepared.

"Sleepover time!" I Say to myself excitedly before leaving the classroom. I walk home alone this time since I got there before Ai. "Damn You Soul Reapers." I mumble with a expression full of hatred before smiling again. I won't let them make me too angry cause it'll ruin the fun of the sleepover.

Once I arrive at my house I rush upstairs to tidy up the room a little.

To be continued....

A/n:I'm sorry it's around 277 words shorter than usual I truly am.