✒5

So I guess Greta snitched on me. Or some other kid. Most likely Greta though. So now I'm having a one-on-none conversation. I'm not talking. Even if I did, it's not like they would believe me anyway. So I just left; walked out.
It's last period. Fuck this.

I hung out in the hallway. Today was my cousins birthday party. So why not make him a card?
Ok... Changing the subject.

The final bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Teachers being teachers, they wait until the bell is done ringing to let the kids out.
So, before the stampede of hormonal teenagers came, I did the smart thing and grabbed my stuff. My cousin came walking out of her class with someone following close behind her. Sure I was tall, but not enough to see who it was, so I followed them. Only to see it was Bowers and his followers messing with her. Sure she was tough,but she couldn't take on four people at once.

She saw me looking and went to scream for help but Bowers put his hand over her mouth. Winking at her, I slowly make my way over to them, without them seeing me. She bites Henry's hand after I swiftly steal his switch blade out of his back pocket along with his wallet,of course.

She runs over to me and hugs me tightly. She has also stolen: Belch's car keys; Patrick's Zippo;Victor's weed and all of their wallets. I raise my brows in surprise as we run off before they notice anything missing. But I do leave a note on where to find the car.

Me and my cousin jump in the car. Throwing our bags in the backseat, we sigh. Fun. I wave to Beverly before I leave, her other friends staring back at us. I notice one of them staring a little harder than the others, directly at me, but I drive off before our eyes meet. I laugh as we take off. Duh, I know how to drive, I'm not that stupid.

We stop by the gas station to see the boys waiting for us. Me and my cousin share a look. Our attention going back to them, we turned our heads back to the matter at hand.

Sipping the drink I stole from the pedo-bear clerk, I wink at the boys. I crush the can in my hands and throw the can away.

Lighting a match, I swallow the flame in my mouth, the sensation relaxing my throat. Thirty seconds later, take another match and stick out my tounge. Grabbing my cigarette, I take the match and flick it across my tounge, lighting the match. I could've used the Zippo lighter, but figured this made more of a show. I then take the match and throw it up in the air catching it in my hand. They see it go out but it actually didn't. Assuming that it did they begin talking amongst themselves. I walk over in front of them, dangerously close to their faces. I grin and open my hand, only for them to find no match, but a flame. In my hand. Closing my hand, the flame enstinguishes, and the show is over.

Signaling my cousin to throw them back their stuff, I grab their wallets and take out their money without them seeing. Handing the wallets back we pull our bikes out of the trunk and slide onto them. Giving them one last wink I chuckled. Patrick's eyes seemed to be following me as we rode away.
1 down. 3 to go.