Free of Eyes

The car pulled up to the hotel. It was nothing too fancy. Just in their price range, which was a lot cheaper than you'd expect. If they were honest, they'd probably see more money prostituting themselves then being Beatles. The boys were safe from fans now. Slipping from the car, they went inside to the reception desk to get room keys.
       "Aye George, want room 6B? They say it has a television and a radio." Ringo asked. He had an excited look on his face, his smile almost as big as his nose. "Sure Ringo, whatever you want you manchild". Paul exchanged knowing looks with John. They most certainly did not want to be sharing a room with their other two bandmates. Especially with how horny they were, and John could see how badly his Macca was trying to hide his arousal. "We'll take the latter room miss". Paul asked the receptionist. When handed their keys, they went to go find their rooms. Ringo and George entered theirs first and shut the door a bit more forcefully then they should have. Coming to the latter room, John took the key in his hand and unlocked the door. He gazed lustfully at Paul while swinging the door open. Grabbing Paul's crotch, he let out a little wine and dragged him inside. Shirts came off quite quickly. John knew exactly what he'd do next.