Blankets

You slam the door behind you, a tornado of thoughts flood your head. The whole day being analyzed by your own mind with every second passing. "So, how's things Kitten," You hear from the corner of your bland room. There he was Crowley, drinking his whiskey. His eyes seemingly taunting you in a wa, perfectly matching his small smirk. "I could get you a interior decorator for this depressing room, free of charge."
  "Crowley, why are you here? More importantly, why did you kiss me?!?!" You yell, not realizing your face was red as a tomato.
  "Oh if you were so upset about it why am I still alive, especially after this morning." You craw under your comforter, trying to avoid Crowley. "Oh, hiding under the blankets that's gonna help." He said crawling into your little blanket fort.
  "Get out of my blankets ya creep." You say pushing him lightly.  "Crowley, you seem different then you usually do. Like you seem less emotionless."
  "I seem more emotional?  And no, your blankets are something I definitely want to be in." He chuckled.
'Is he flirting with me?' You asked yourself. "Crowley, why am I getting so much attention from you lately?"
  Crowley's face turned red, "Dont flatter yourself, Moose and Squirrel are just fun to annoy."
  "Then why are you here now?" You intercede into his lie, "You wouldn't of been in my room unless you knew they were gonna be or come into my room by that logic."
You heard the snap of his fingers, afraid of what he has done, but honestly you knew exactly what has happened.  The cover was pulled off in a swift motion, to reveal Dean staring at you two talking under the covers. "What the hell you two!"
Crowley smirked at you. "Happy?"
  "Yes."
  "Guys, what is going on-" Dean asked confused but was interrupted by another snap of Crowely's fingers.  And the sudden sound of doors locking.
You felt a pat on your head. "Good night Kitten." He stated,  grabbing his things.
  "Wait what?" You ask grabbing his hand.  Ignoring Dean and Sam trying to break down the heavy metal door.  "Its not even that late!"
  "It's 3 am, hun. I don't need to sleep but you do. Goodnight. 
  "Fine." You huffed. "Good night Crowely."

"If you ever wanna summon me you know how."  He winked, disappearing out of your still bland room.