Soul

The click-clacking of your heels echoes in the barren bunker hall way. The flicking lights softly buzzing in the background. You would be unsettled by this but you're already accustomed to the creepiness of your tomb-like home.  Lily glances at you, with a big smile on her face.  "So, how do you feel?"  Lily asked gesturing towards your outfit.
"Well, I guess I feel fancier than usual."  You reply, finding yourself in the bunker's garage.  The garage had old cars (even older than Dean's) scattered about and one new fancy electric car.  Who you knew to be Sam's from when Dean died for the third time. 
"The pink one is my car!"  You heard Lily shout.  "One minute, I need to change vessels.  I need a licence ya know."  Suddenly Lily collapsed , black smoke flying out of the empty vessels mouth and into the cracked car window.  "So, what do you think of my grown up vessel?"  Lilly's hair was black, and her face round.  She looked like someone-no some other demon you knew.  She looked like Meg.  The previously deceased demon, stabbed with the demon blade.
"Lily, that is messed up."
"But Meg had such a nice vessel, too bad she isnt using it anymore."  A devilish grin spread across her face as she put the child vessel into her Convertable's trunk.  "Come on, we're gonna be late."
The car ride was quiet except for the silent hum of the engine.  "Lily, do you know by he's doing this?"  You blurt out, then quickly shutting yourself up.
"Your guess is as good as mine.  But honestly, he's probably on blood again."  Lily replies, tapping her long acrylic nails on the steering wheel.  "Or maybe he wants your soul.  I don't know dude."
"I don't think it's drugs or my soul."  You reply looking at your main burner cell.  "What if he just likes me?"
"Haha!  (Y/N)!  That's not how that works, he can't like you, he doesn't have a soul!  You crack me up!"
You stare at the road, deep in a trance.  Waiting to be dropped off. 
"Yo, what you staring at?  We're here."  Lily shakes your shoulder trying to get your attention.  "Good luck!  If he tries to buy your soul get yourself a good deal!"
"Uh, thanks."  You stumble out of the car as a cold autumn breeze blows through your hair and dress.  Walking into the restaurant,
'Lieu De Nourriture' and walking up to the hostess.  "Hi, I have a reservation  for 6 o'clock."
"Name please."
"I'm assuming he put it under Crowley."
The hostess' eyes went black for a moment as she smiled.  "Oh, Miss. Winchester, we've been expecting you.  Follow me."  The demon lead you to the back of the restaurant where there was only one table in sight which Crowley was sitting at. The room felt like it was taken out of a fairy-tale.  Fairy lights sparking In the candel-lit room, classical music playing in the background.
"What do you think (Y/N)?"  Crowley asked, being oddly nice for his taste.
Sitting down, you reply, "Crowley, its amazing.  Thank you so much for inviting me here."
"My pleasure,"  Crowley handed you a menu.  "Avoid the specials, they have ingredients specifically for demons."

"Okay, thanks." You smiled, looking at the menu.

Menú

Carville De Canut  35.00
(Cheese with bread)

Tête De Veau  75.00
(Head of cow)

Tarte Flambée  45.00
(Basically pizza)

Omelette Sucrée À La Normande  50.00
(Caramelized apple omelette)

~~~

"Hi, are you ready to order?"  The demon hostess asked.
"Yes, actually I'll have the Steak Special, if you catch my drift." Crowley winked.
The demon nodded.  "And you?"
"Yea, I would like the *food of your choice*." You replied, giving your menu to her.
"Thank you, 'Dirty Dianna'."  Crowley smirked evily at her as her face went red.
"I hate you." She whispered storming off.
"Um, what was that?"  You ask, confused, taking a sip of water.
"Its a inside joke.  She told a wife of a famous person that he was fucking her.  She has a whole song about it."
"Oh."
"(Y/N), I actually brought you here for a reason."  You heard in a strong british accent.
"Crowley, is something wrong?"  In worry you lightly put your hand on top of his. 
"No, I asked you here because, well, I have feelings towards you."  Crowley mumbled, shyly.  This was a first, all Crowley ever was is confident.  But him why is strange.
"What...."  Your face was red as a tomato.  "Oh, that's why you're acting so weird."
"Wait, you aren't gonna try to kill me?"  He replied, confused.
"Nah, man.  Just don't let the boys know, okay?"  You continue to blush trying to figure out how you didn't put the pieces together before. 
After the big revile you and Crowley went back to talking like nothing has happened.  You two ate your scrimp and very expensive food and flirted for a bit until closing time.  "Guys, we're closing, please leave." Dianna whined.
The bill way payed, so you two left still laughing and flirting with each other.  "Hold on to me,"  Crowley said, putting out his elbow.
  "May I ask why?"  You reply holding his arm.  Crowley smiled and snapped his fingers.  Suddenly you were in your bedroom. 
"That's why, love."
"Thanks for taking me out, it was amazing."  You mumbled, letting go of Crowley.
"Its my pleasure,"  Crowley said, as he was about to leave.
You noticed he was about to leave but for some reason you didn't wanna be alone.  And you knew you had to do something to have him stay.  "Wait before you go," you shouted hastily.  Lightly you interlocked your lips with his.  Quickly you pulled away.
"(Y/N)," Crowley whispered, shellshocked from the resent advents.
"(Y/N)!  We're back, apparently the nest was a lot smaller than imagined.  You heard another snap and you knew he was gone.  Dean opened your door, gleeful as ever.  "I got you a donut burger.,"  Dean smiled grabbing you into a big bear hug.
"Hi, Dean.  Can you put my burger in the fridge."  You say, squirming out of the bear hug.
Dean looked at you in suspicion, "Sis, why are you wearing heels and a dress?" 
Taking off your heels you reply, "I went out with a friend."
"And the sulfer?"
"Shes, a demon." You murmer.
Dean starred, knowing that was bull.  "I'm telling Sam and we are talking about this tomorrow."  He scolded slamming your door closed.
The day replays over and over in your mind, it's all to much to take in, how does one even evaluate there feelings in a situation like this, you question. So you try to ignore the situation and you listen to do music.