chapter 1

Louis pov-

I sighed, bouncing my leg up and down in my seat.A nervous habit of mine.

I quickly looked down, eyes scanning over my outfit for the hundredth time today. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a white button up and a blue blazer over it with my all black Addidas all stars.

 I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a white button up and a blue blazer over it with my all black Addidas all stars

Several thoughts raced threw my mind.

What if they hate me?

What if they make fun of me?

What if they take advantage of me?

What if they hurt me?

How much does this job pay?

What if I don't get the job?

How will Liam and I survive?

What if--

My thoughts were cut off by the door slamming open and a pissed off alpha storming out, another person they rejected, and a beta woman walked out seconds later rolling her eyes.

"Lewis Tomlinson."

I sighed and walked over to her,"Its pronounced Louie" I corrected her. She just rolled her eyes again.

"Follow me."

I followed her through a long hall way until we got to the very end where there were a set if French doors with the word "Styles" writen across them in gold with cursive hand writing.

I took a deep breathe to calm myself as she turned around to face me.

"Wait here."

I opened my mouth to speak but got cut off as she quickly walked inside and closed the door behind her.

About three or four minutes later, she walked back out and motioned for me to follow her inside the large office.

As I stepped in, I took a look around(not noticing the way the triplets heads suddenly shot up). The entire left wall was one huge book case filled with all diffrent kinds of books except for the corner by the door, where there was a smaller desk and a set of drawers, wich I assumed were for the assistant.

On the right side of the room there were five doors that had a large glass window next to the door so you could easily see inside. The one closest to the desk seemed to be a gym,it had all different kinds of exercise equipment packed into the medium sized room.

The room next to it had a large bar against the back wall with all kinds of alcohol, juices and many other kinds of drinks. There was a table that could sit about 8 people was pushed near the left wall leaving a small path to the bar on the right side.

The middle room didnt have a glass door, so I assumed that it was a bathroom.

The next room was a mini lounge, that I guess they use for their breaks. It had beanbag chairs sitting across from a large, flat screen tv and a table similar to the one by the bar.

The last room had no window and an iron door with many locks on it, so it was obvious that the triplets didn't want anyone going in there.

In the middle of the room there were huge windows that showed a amazing view of the city and in front of those windows was a large desk, where the triplets sat, looking very intimidating.

Marcel clearer his throat after a few seconds and gestured to one of the chairs in front of the desk."Please, take a seat"

Louis nodded and did as he was told.

"So why did you deside to come here today?"Harry asked him, as his brothers continued to look him up and down.

Louis squirmed a little under their gaze, causing them to smirk."I came here because I have all the requirments...and me and my room mate need the money" I stated, I said the last part quietly, afraid that they were going to judge me.

Edward hummed and looked down at my records paper that he had in his hands, before looking back up at me, smiling."Well Louis, you've got the job!"

I snap my head up to look at him,"R-Really?"

They chuckled."Yes,really"

I smiled and giggled causing them to coo.

"Your first day is tomorrow, be here by 6 and you dont have to dress up, wear some thing casual and comfy

and what ever makes you comfortable.You don't have to do any work tomorrow,we cleared our schedule, tomorrow is about getting to know eachother and getting used to the office."Marcel informed me.

I smiled"Yes,Sir"I quickly got up to leave, exsited to go home and tell liam the good news.

I just put my hand on the door knob when Harry's voice stoped me.

"Oh and Louis,"

"Yeah?"

"You can call us by our actual names,"

I smiled even wider,"Alright, see you tomorrow"

They smiled back and I quickly ran home to tell liam.
-

---
844 words

Hey guys!

Here is the first real chapter of I fell in love with my bosses!

I hope you enjoyed it!

More chapters will be coming soon hopefully!

Question of the day: Is anyone else addicted to the game Helix Jump? I've had it for a day and a half and I'm already on level 112!👏👏Lets go gurls😂

All the love, A x