Bonus Chapter (Namkook Smut)

*This chapter is going to be about what went down between Namjoon and Jungkook the day they went to the amusement park with Taehyung and Yoongi*

_____________________

"Daddy. Please. I don't want to wait until we get to your house, I want you... now." Jungkook said, just quiet enough for Namjoon to hear. Namjoon laughed and kissed Jungkooks forehead, "So desperate for me, aren't you?" He asked while grazing his lips over Jungkooks jawline. The younger let out a soft moan before the two couldn't take it anymore. They needed each other. Namjoon pulled Jungkook along with him, the two looking for a private place where they could do what they wanted. "Why don't we just go back to the car?" Jungkook asked after the two walked around the whole place, not knowing where else to go. "I'll have to pay for us to get in again but, come on." He said to the smaller man who was smiling happily. Jungkook practically ran to the car while giggling, pulling Namjoon along with him. The older man unlocked the car door and got into the back with Jungkook. He made sure the windows were up and the doors were locked again before Jungkook climbed onto him, straddling his lap. The smaller man began to grind down against Namjoons lap while kissing him, letting out a few moans.

Namjoon broke the kiss and took off both their shirts, he connected their lips again as he began unbuttoning Jungkooks jeans then his own. Jungkook got out of Namjoons lap so the two could remove the rest of their things. Once the smaller man climbed back onto Namjoons lap he continued grinding against the man while kissing him. The two began moaning more since the contact was now skin-to-skin. Namjoon bit Jungkooks bottom lip, taking it between his teeth and tugging on it as his hands roamed the smaller man's body. "Mmm, mark me." Jungkook moaned out when he felt Namjoons lips on his neck, right above his collarbone. Namjoon didn't respond, only groaned against Jungkooks neck before biting him hard, then went back to kissing and sucking on the skin. Jungkook tilted his head to the side as one of his hands went to Namjoons hair, tugging on it while his other hand was resting on the man's shoulder. "Make everyone know that I belong to you," Jungkook whined out just as Namjoon bit him again, in the same spot where he left a purple mark.

When Namjoon pulled away from Jungkooks neck, he placed a kiss on the smaller man's soft lips. He looked down at his lap, then back up at Jungkook without saying anything but, Jungkook knew exactly what he meant. The man got out of Namjoons lap and on his knees next to him. He dipped down and took all of Namjoons length into his mouth right away, causing Namjoon to moan loudly and grab a handful of Jungkooks hair. Jungkook moaned at the tug he felt on his hair and began bobbing his head up and down as Namjoon watched, letting out a few quiet groans with a hand still in Jungkooks hair. Jungkook pulled off the man's length and began stroking him with his hand and he looked up at him. "I want you to face fuck me, please. I want you to take control." Jungkook said in a strained voice and Namjoon smirked at him as he sat up on his knees next to Jungkook in the best way he could and took the man's head in his hands. Namjoon teased Jungkook by going closer and closer with his length but then pulled away. "You don't get what you want until you say please." He said to Jungkook who looked up at him with big doe eyes and swollen lips. "Please.. daddy. I love how you taste." Jungkook said and tried to move his head closer to take the man's length back into his mouth but Namjoon stopped him. "Don't be so impatient."

After a few more minutes of making Jungkook beg, Namjoon guided his length into Jungkooks mouth and began thrusting into him at a fast pace. He looked down at the smaller man and bit his bottom lip to keep all of his groans in. Jungkook began to moan around him which made it feel even better. Namjoon began to slow down as he watched the man who was looking up at him with big eyes again. Namjoon pulled out, Jungkook's saliva was hanging off of the man's length as he flipped Jungkook around and started licking at the man's entrance. Jungkooks body twitched at the feeling but he then started moaning at how good it felt. His whole body was pressed to the seat of the car, except for his hips which were up in the air, being held up by his shaky knees. Namjoon continued licking at Jungkooks rim, loving the way the smaller was squirming under him and loving the sounds he was letting out. His moans were higher pitched than usual and Namjoon smirked to himself before spanking Jungkook hard enough to leave a handprint and hearing the man gasp and moan. "Please don't stop," Jungkook whined as wiggled his hips back a bit to try and get back in contact with Namjoons mouth.

Jungkook felt another smack on his other cheek this time but, it was just as hard as the first one. Jungkook gasped again and closed his eyes, he felt them both starting to sting but Namjoon began massaging his hands against them while he left teasing licks on the man's entrance. Jungkook kept his eyes closed as he let out small whines and begged Namjoon to stop teasing him. When Namjoon decided to stop teasing Jungkook, he sat up on his knees again, leaving the man's hips where they were even though Jungkooks legs were still shaking from all the pleasure he was feeling. The older man pressed the underside of his length against Jungkooks entrance and thrust slowly a few times. Jungkook lazily moaned at the feeling. "That feels so nice." The younger man breathed out and smiled to himself. Namjoon smirked then spread Jungkook open so he could guide his member into the man. He moved slowly so he wouldn't hurt him since he didn't properly prep him this time. The younger man's whimpers and whines soon turned into lustful moans. "You can go faster now." He said to Namjoon, then immediately felt the man thrusting faster.

Jungkook hummed at the pleasure that was running through his body. He bit his bottom lip to try and keep his moans quiet but, he couldn't help it when Namjoon spanked him again. "Who do you belong to?" Namjoon growled out as he reached forward to grab a handful of Jungkooks hair and turn the man's head to the side. "You. I belong to you." He whines out, wanting Namjoon to keep thrusting into him but, the man stops his movements. "I saw the way some of those guys in there were looking at you. Wearing those tight pants to show off your ass." Namjoon said then pulled out of Jungkook a little but then, forcefully began thrusting back into Jungkook, hitting the younger man's sweet spot. Jungkook screamed in pleasure. "I didn't even pay attention to them. I was focused on you." The man whined then wiggled his hips and hummed at the feeling of Namjoons length inside him, wanting the older male to thrust into him forcefully again. Namjoon let go of Jungkooks hair and pulled out of the man so he could sit up. "Come here, baby." Namjoon said while tugging at Jungkooks weak arms. The smaller man nodded and sat up to quickly get into Namjoons lap, sliding down onto the older man's length and letting out a moan. Jungkook draped his arms over Namjoons shoulders then pressed his plump pink lips to the older man's soft ones as he slowly bounced up and down.

Namjoon removed his lips from Jungkooks lips and attacked the youngers neck with marks. Biting, licking, and kissing every part of it. Jungkook began bouncing faster and moaned louder. "Mmhm, you feel so much deeper when I ride you." Jungkook moaned out against Namjoons lips. He kissed the man roughly before going back to riding Namjoon as fast as he was able to. The older man placed his hands on Jungkooks pale skin, running his hands down the man's sides, then let them rest on his thighs. Jungkook felt his orgasm coming and continued at his pace, soon collapsing against Namjoon while letting out a loud higher pitched moan, finishing all over their stomachs. Namjoon moaned while he felt Jungkook tightening around his length and came right before Jungkook did, squeezing the man's soft thighs. The two of them sat there for a few minutes to catch their breaths and calm down. Jungkook looked up at Namjoon and smiled, the older man dipped down to lazily kiss him. "You're so pretty. I love you so much." Namjoon whispered to Jungkook in a husky voice. The younger blushed and giggled, he kissed Namjoon once more then sat up on his shaky knees to get out of Namjoons lap so they could get dressed.

Jungkook watched Namjoon as he pulled his pants back on and giggled. "Will you please help put my clothes back on?" He asked in a cute voice. Namjoon laughed then nodded, "I will but, only because you're cute." He says before placing a gentle kiss on Jungkooks forehead. The younger giggled again and smiled wide. "Thank you." He whispered, smiling the whole time Namjoon was dressing him.

-

-

-

A/N: This chapter is short but, it was only supposed to be smut anyways. Hope you enjoyed this little bonus chapter.

Word Count: 1638