Drunk

(Smut)

(Btw this story takes place when everyone in class 1-A become 3rd-years. Legal drinking age doesn't apply to this :D!)

Deku P.O.V:

~

" Umm, Todoroki? Are you ready to go?" I ask nervously as I look down to see Todoroki sprawled across the floor, drink in hand. His hair was ruffled up and his cheeks were tinted pink; He kept giggling to himself uncontrollably.

"M-Midoriyaaa?...Help me up...! Hehehe... hic" Todoroki giggled as he opened his arms up to me. He tiped his cup over a bit too far, and spilled a little alcohol on his pants. He paused, and proceeded to laugh at himself, holding his stomach.

"Oh no, Todoroki, I knew it was a bad idea to go to the local bar, just look at yourself!" Todoroki tried to stop himself from laughing. If we weren't in this situation, I wouldn't mind seeing him laugh more, he doesn't do it often enough...
Todoroki looks down at himself, then looks up to me with a smirk, "I knoww, I'm pretty sexy riiight?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*ONE DAY AGO*~

At last...! Final exams are finally over! I think all that late-night studying pulled off, I felt confident with my answers. Hghhh, my head feels like it's gone through marathons... I need to think of a way to relax after this hectic week, but how? I haven't been able to keep in touch with Todoroki for a while, so maybe he wants to hang out?

I pull out my phone and type Todoroki a message:

Todoroki, you there?

...

LiterallyZuko: Yes.

I was thinking, since final exams are over, do you want to meet up tomorrow? We haven't hung out in so long, you know >:0

LiterallyZuko: Sounds refreshing.

Awesome! Wanna meet at my place?

LiterallyZuko: Sure, see you there at 5pm?

Yes!

I close my phone and look away with a smile. Finally, a day to relax!

~

I woke up on Saturday at around noon. I guess my body is deprived from sleep, but for a good cause. Plus, mom is visiting a relative, so not even she could wake me up early...
I get up and start doing stretches. My body felt weak, but not weak enough to just sit around all day. At least, I'll be able to spend today just talking, cooking, and playing video games with Todoroki. For starters, I should start cleaning the apartment...

*kNoCk KnOcK*

Huh? Is that mom? No, she said she won't be back until Monday... It can't be Todoroki, can it?? I walk to the door, still a bit sleepy in my pajamas, thinking it must be delivery service.
"Hello?" I sigh as I creek open the door. But, my expression shifted from tired to surprised when I see Todoroki with an intense look on his face. I blink and stare for a second in confusion— Isn't Todoroki always calm and rational..? Also, why is he here FIVE HOURS early?? Where did all these surprises come from?

To top it all off, I'm in my All Might pajamas , I seriously want to die... Shit this is getting awkward—I broke the silence with an stupid question,"Todoroki? Is something the matter--?"

"Let's go to a bar."

... Eh?

I thought I was still sleeping for a second, I tried to confirm, "W-what?! What do you mean?!"