Only Us (PART 2)

(Smut (2/2))

(I'm back guysss, I super sorry for not updating this story in forever, I have another story in the works that I've been perfecting for a long time, more info at the end this chapter! ENJOY!)

~
Todoroki P.O.V

"-Ah! Ouch.. Sorry about thaAAAH Todoroki?!"

Midoriya suddenly looks like a tiny tomato as soon as he realized I catched him from falling. I too start to feel my cheeks turn red until-

"Deku WAIT! I'm sorry I scared you out of nowhere!"

Shit, Uraraka was gonna see us any second now. Before she can reach the curb, I grab Midoriya's arm and start to run.

"—Gah! Todoroki, where are we going?!?"

I turn to an ally where she probably won't suspect us to be at. As I push my back on the wall, and quietly sit down. I pull Midoriya down next to me.

*whispering* "Todorokiii!! What was that all abou—"

"Shh!"

I can sense Uraraka nearby, calling out 'Deku', hopelessness trying to find the little green boy. After giving up, I hear her leave our area.
I stand up, assuring Midoriya that he's safe now, but I'm sure he's confused.

"Midoriya, I'm sure you have a lot of questions in mind, so I apologize for pulling you out like that. It was silly of me and—"

Before I could finish my apology, Midoriya cuts me off,

"Todoroki, thank you..."

"T-thank you? For wha—" My mind starts to trail off.

"I wasn't sure I would get out of that situation without seeing Uraraka in tears, until you kinda saved me by dragging me out" Midoriya starts to play with his fingers. "So, uh... I also, I need to tell you something."

"Yes?" I reply calmly. I'm not sure if he noticed, but my hands were starting to tap on the wall continuously, anxious for the following events.

"Well, uh.. It may be awkward now, but I—I lo- ugh..." Midoriya continues to play with his fingers, but then stops. He slaps his cheeks with both hands, snapping him back to reality.
Now more confident, he speaks clearly,

"Todoroki, I— I love you!"

.....wHaT.

My eyes turn wide, did I hear that ok? Did I hear the love of my life just now confess to me? If this is a prank it's not funny. Before I can respond, he quickly pins be to the other side of the ally wall... and pecks me on the lips. I feel my face getting hot, my brain is in absolute shock at this point, is this even real?! After a few seconds he pulls away, eyes wide and face red. Midoriya then realized what he just did and suddenly starts to bow multiple times..

"Ah! I'm so sorry!! You just looked cute as you were standing there and I— I just couldn't resist is all..."

Deku P.O.V

Ahh Stupid Izuku! He probably hates you now for kissing him out of no where! Is he even gay, I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ASK now he's gonna avoid me forever and I gonna be sad for the rest of my life because I just blew the only chance I had with my one and only love—

"It's alright, Midoriya."

I lift my head up, now realizing that I have tiny tears in the corners of my eyes.

"Don't be afraid Midoriya, I'm not mad." As he says this, he's walking up to me, holding my chin in his hand.

"In fact, I'm loving the way your looking at me right now~"