- Chapter One - Settling in -

3rd person

The dropship arrived in London, Lena jumped out. Olivia led them to an abandoned subway, which hasn't been used in years, probably decades. "Alright, this is where you will all stay. It's underground and away from Talons snipers. Including, the Widow." She explained. "It's not that run down, I made a place here. Come on, follow me amigas." She said and took the 8 heroes. All in order there were Angela Ziegler, Brigitte Lindholm; a new recruit, Lena Oxton, Orisa; another new recruit, Hana Song, Winston, Jesse McCree and Hanzo Shimada. Three Tanks, two healers and three damage.

Olivia made it into a room, surprisingly it was big. "Okay, Talon doesn't know about this place. So you're all safe don't worry." She sighed. "Now, I must get back, they don't know what I've left. Adios~" she grinned and kissed Hana on her cheek before using her translocator warp pad beacon she has in her office.

Lena looked around "Atleast it's.. something." She said. Angela nodded in response. "Looks like this place needs a bit of fixing before we settle in." A Swedish voice said. "I think this place is nice." Orisa smiled. Winston was already setting up a few things. "We'll make the best of this place. Maybe it'll be our new little watch point here in London." He looked around.

Lena smiled "Com'on loves! Let's get to work!" Lena beamed. Everyone started to help clean up, making new places. They all had cots, though they would be temporary. Hours go by, they're all finally settled. "Hola Amig- wow, you guys really decorated this place." Olivia said as she appeared on a translocator she put down before she left. "It's the best we could do, for now with our current equipment." Explained Winston. Olivia nodded. "Alright, everyone be up by 6:00am, Commander Morrison will take over." She said and the Commander appeared next to her. Confused by the sudden change in location, he shook his head. "Ah, yes. Thank you Sombra." He said.

"Alright, I'm sure she just explained. But we need two tanks in front, that would be Winston and Orisa. We have to protect this objective." He pointed to a digital chart and map of where they're going to do their mission. "More Soldiers will come in, along with Addington, Percy, Jax, Michaels, Smith, and so on." He explained "They are trained soldiers, but they do not have your abilities. Your job is to protect both Soldiers and the chemical substance." He said. "Colomar, send me back." He looked at Olivia.

"Whatever you say," She said and teleported Morrison back to headquarters. "Now, if anything were to happen to the chemical. You'd all be in danger. I know someone who'd use it, you'll see them." Olivia was especially looking at Angela. "Now, get some rest. You'll have a long day tomorrow." She said. "Sombra out." She said and warped to Talons base. "Let's hope this works, after this, I won't be in this run down business." She sighed.

Talon

"What works?" A voice sneered. Olivia turned around to see the Widow. She jumped back "I know you want to get out of this place as much as I do." The Widow stared at her blankly. "Yes, but who'd take us in? I'm known as the worlds most deadly assassin, no one knows you." Amelie sat down.

"Just work with me, make sure.. Moira and the others don't know about this." Olivia turned around and sat at her computer desk. "What if it goes wrong? Then we'll both.." she stopped. Talon's punishments were harsh. She remembered killing her husband. The reason why she became distant is because the death of her husband. "Don't worry, I'll make sure of that." Olivia said.

Back in London

Everyone was settled in, only thing heard was mice and rats in the tunnels squeaking and little feet crawling around. It echoed through the tunnels outside the room they were in. Lena sighed as she tossed and turned. Right now she could've been snuggling up in Emily's arms. The warmth of her love Now was a memory. "Soon Emily." She muttered softly and closed her eyes. The others were already asleep, Lena was the last one to finally give into the deep slumber.