Moving on..?

*Tyler*

After ending the skype call with Troye, my thoughts kept going places they shouldn't have. With the lack of sleep form many previous days and the strange feeling of desire and longing inside me, I called Fred up and asked him if he wanted to come over. He sounded tipsy but agreed to leave whatever party he was at to come to my place and I ran back and forth between bathroom and mirror to be prepared and appropriately looking.

When my doorbell rang my body started to shiver but when I noticed how drunk he alread was, I calmed down a bit knowing he wouldn't manage to realize how nervous I was. He sat down on my couch, putting on a bossy tone all of a sudden. I guess he'd had way too many shots or something already. "Come on over Ty, come closer to me!" I was totally ok with that and moved to his side, trying to take his hand but he looked at me with a hot, desirable gaze. "Hmm..look at your gorgeous little body" he mumbled, and I started to hope that he would be respectful with me because I knew that sadly, I would do way too much to get a bit of attention and physical warmth.

He pulled me closer until I was sitting in his lap, starting to move his fingers down my shirt and closer to my belt. Although shivers ran down my spine already, I took his hand off me and got up. "I uhm, need to go to the bathroom" was all I could come up with, fleeing the scene in my livingroom. When I got back again, he had fallen asleep over a half empty bottle of beer and I went to my bedroom, feeling a strange wave of relief breaking over me. I went to bed and fell asleep immediately, not because I was satisfied but  due to the heaviest sleep deprivation I'd ever had for years.

When I woke up around 2 in the afternoon, Fred had left and I had some cereal before I went to Starbucks around the corner. Coming back, I decided to call Troye who was actually awake, answering my skype call. "How are you, Tilly?" he asked, making me blush. "Fine..I guess. Can we talk about something?" I seemed to be getting quite courageous now and felt like I could ask him anyway since he didn't seem to care too much. "Sure, what's up?" "Well, this guy I told you about - he's trying to take it to the next level.." I couldn't spill it out quite right. "Which means..?" "Last physical level possibly..kinda" I answered, looking at a surprised and now also blsuhing Troye. "Sorry, is that too much information? I just don't even know if I want that with him." "No problem" he replied, "but you need to figure this out on your own, I really don't have an insight to your feelings" he gave back now, kind of sharp. I felt a little rejected, but realized I had probably gone too far. "It's really late here Tyler, I think I'm going to try and sleep for once". I said goodbye to Troye and ended the call trying to be understanding but really getting frustrated of having to say goodbye already. I had a look at my phone and texted Fred if we could see us the next day, hoping to be succesful in at least one relationship for once.