sixty-five

this last chapter is dedicated to all my readers,
who continued to support me in this journey.
you guys are seriously amazing and precious to me.

as you can see i don't even know the 'p' of poetry.
but i wrote this book just to express my feelings. ( this book isn't based on my life, but on someone i knew).
and i believe writing is the best way to express one's feelings and emotions.

apart from this, i wrote this book to let you guys know that you're not alone in this. though, it makes me sad when someone says they relate to my poems.

i know moving on from someone with whom you shared your precious moments and dreamt a future is hard, in fact it seems way too impossible, but what can we do other than letting them go when they don't want to be with us anymore and try to move on with our life.

please, don't think you're not enough or, you're not beautiful because they left you. you're enough. a million times enough. and looks fade away with times, but personality it always remains with you. the one who will truly love you will accept you the way you're.

you're special, my sweetheart.
and don't make anyone feel you otherwise.
one day you will find the right person, who will love you the way you're and will make you his/her number one priority.
just hold onto that hope.

THE END

Thank you so much for reading Heartbroken! <3