↬ d i c i a s s e t t e

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

even though mackenzie was a few blocks away from where the party was situated she could hear the music. no wonder he got drunk; he hangs with the party freaks. he is a jock after all. jocks are popular. populars are wild. simple.

mackenzie wasn't popular, popular like brynn. she's a more lowkey social media popular. all her life she has been known as 'maddie's baby sis.' no one dared to mess with anything to do with maddie ziegler, if you do, you have it coming for you. perks of being the baby sister.

maddie and mackenzie are quite the opposites. maddie is a social butterfly, mackenzie, on the other hand, is not. she's something post-millennials call antisocial. though, when she wants, mackenzie can be a total social butterfly, strictly on social media.

when the brunette walked up the pathway towards the house she recognised the house belonged to the conriques; a family of party animals. at school, she shares a few classes with the youngest conrique, dylan, someone who is known to hang within the popular's inner circle.

caden, the older conrique, often threw parties for highpoint tigers and east egales alike. hey, we dont't discriminate, unless it's sports. most of these parties often ended up being busted for underage drinking.

the strong smell of alcohol hit her like a truck. the brown- eyed stared at the drunk teenagers in disgust. the room felt humid and sweaty. the scent of alcohol strong. obviously not a pretty sight for someone sober.

mackenzie whipped out her phone ready to text lauren asking about johnny's whereabouts. she intended on leaving the conrique household as soon as possible. the brunette squinted at screen barely able to see since the lights were so dim. after a struggle mackenzie put her phone away in defeat. this is going to take a long ass time, she sighed.

on the contrary mackenzie ended up finding johnny in a matter of seconds. she heard him before she could see him. drunkenly he was calling out her name and shouting words she could not decipher over the loud booming music. poor thing was standing on the pool table with a bottle of alcohol in his hand screaming the lyrics to nice for what.

he was the centre of attention amusing all the other drunk teenagers. everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives. they'll be in for a rude awakening when they wake up tomorrow, mackenzie scoffs bitterly.

the brunette pushed passed people trying to reach johnny. she hadn't bother to apologise since they would wake up to very little memory of tonight's events and forget about the sour girl who pushed them.

when mackenzie had finally reached the drunk orlando she pulled him off the pool table by his ear much to his protests. 'ow, ow! mackenzie you crazy bitch!' he would whine.

'shut up, i'm taking you home your drunk as hell orlando!'

'awh why so mean mack z?' he pouted. mackenzie found it unbelieveably hard to be mad at someone who was so cute.

'well if you hadn't drunk texted me to then only fuck me over i wouldn't be so hostile!' the brunette reasoned.

'your cute when your mad, you know that right?' he giggled twirling her hair in a playful manner.

'stop that!' she slapped his hand away annoyed with his antics. 'i'm trying to drive asshat,' she rolled her eyes. her peripheral vision revealed johnny fake wiping a tear to only then burst into fits of laughter.

'where are you taking me mack z?' the green-eyed slurred.

'my house since i don't want you to get grounded until you're eighteen,' she attempted a joke.

'eh, eighteen in january so whatever,' he paused for a second. 'actually yeah, don't take me home. i don't feel like getting my ass beat tonight,' johnny muttered. mackenzie raised her eyebrows in a questioning matter. she pushed her curiosity aside and threw a water bottle at him when she stopped at the traffic lights.

'here, sober up john,' she said quietly.

'you know i love you right mackenzie?' the girl's jaw dropped slightly. he what?!

'john drink the water! you don't know what you're saying, you're still drunk,' the brunette said sternly.

'i know what i'm saying mack; i love you.' mackenzie thanked the lord that it was dark or else he would be able to see her flushed pink cheeks.

'you do not! you have avery, remember? A V E R Y,' she spelt his girlfriend's name out as a reminder.

'avery? who's- oh her. that was ages ago mackenzie.'

'that's not what she told me!'

'when did you- ooohhhh! right! i saw that article about your little cat fight,' he giggled. 'but don't you love me mack?'

'i- uh- um just shut up orlando! i need to get us home safely.'

'stop beating around the bush,' johnny muttered under his breath.

'heard that.'

'glad to know your ears work,' he huffed.

mackenzie ziegler caught leaving the conrique's party with johnny orlando ?!

mackenzie ziegler has been spotted leaving the conrique household early in the morning with the infamous johnny orlando! a new couple perhaps? the eagales just stole highpoint tiger's golden girl ☕️🐸

read more !

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

um hola ! sorry for this trash. new chapter at 110 votes?

ps. sorry for the mistakes i didn't proof read oops